• hell no your car would look like a ricer

Votes: 70 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
was thinking about possibly getting them just wanted opinions and see if anybody else has purchased these :beer:

I8URZ28

Established Member
yea the black would definately make it not look like a ricer please post pics once you get them installed :beer:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
cool, explain to me then why the stock one's arent good enough? im just curious b/c if there were HID, i'd get them in a heartbeat

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Different look. That and my stock 99 lights were damaged in my accident and they gave me 200 bucks for ONE light. So I figured eh, why not?

I wanted to distinguish my car a little bit. Mustangs are like asses in Central Florida.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I have those projectors but obviously for a 96-98. I like them alot. Nobody else has them and the light output is much better. The brights on them are unbelievable. I put black on my car, the chrome was too much bling for me.

acrod

Established Member
please post pics, and a review of it, I was thinking of doing the same, I just realy dont want my to car too look to ricerish

I8URZ28

Established Member
Light output is the main reason and they are plug-and-play no jerking around with a light ballast or anything (i believe)

I was just curious on opinions I have a silver cobra so I'd probably do the black. I agree chrome would be too much bling and the LAST thing I want to do is make my car look rice-ish so any pics would be good :beer:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I8URZ28 said:
Light output is the main reason and they are plug-and-play no jerking around with a light ballast or anything (i believe)

I was just curious on opinions I have a silver cobra so I'd probably do the black. I agree chrome would be too much bling and the LAST thing I want to do is make my car look rice-ish so any pics would be good :beer:

They are plug and play. They come with all the wiring and have a plastic connector that plugs into the factory headlight connector. Very easy to install and remove.

Here's a pic with the lights on at night. I don't have any during the day.
highbeamsfront.jpg

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
CY98Cobra said:
They are plug and play. They come with all the wiring and have a plastic connector that plugs into the factory headlight connector. Very easy to install and remove.

Here's a pic with the lights on at night. I don't have any during the day.
highbeamsfront.jpg

Are you running the bulbs that came with them or different ones?

SVT04

Established Member
Dallas Mustang quit selling projector headlights as they kept having leaking issues with them. They said that many were returned as defective for that reason..... :burnout:

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread