Username Reveal!

lethal

Established Member
No real mystery, old gamer tag, didn't want to tie my nick to the car (like lethal03) because you never know when you are going to buy another one!

GRUF78

Established Member
GRUFF is my Navy callsign (I flew Navy F-18's for the past 24 years)

78 is something else

GRUFF

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Mine actually started out as MmmmPistolWhip back in the Modular Depot and Modular Misfits days. I shortened it to just PistolWhip when I came here, but it actually came from an episode of The Simpsons and has nothing to do with the violent action it has become known for... :lol1:

Pistol Whip - YouTube

Most people that know me probably had no idea, my job being what it is and all, but it doesn't have the violent undertone that I've become known for...:kaboom: :beer:

Last edited:

C0bra99

Established Member
Bought my first new car a 1991 GT (cobra) and wanted to create a user name on a forum. Cobra was used and they suggested Cobra99. Have been using it ever since

MaxTheTerrible

Established Member
For all of you history buffs

Mine's actually come from the name of a Russian czar, Ivan the Terrible. As a Russian, I always gotten a kick out of this somewhat mistranslation. I always felt that English version of "the Terrible" should have been more like menacing (or formidable).

Max is my name, as you could have guessed. And combined with the fact that I am a terrible driver (would almost certainly loose to all of you on a drag strip or road course) the username seemed all the more appropriate.:burnout:

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Bought my first new car a 1991 GT (cobra) and wanted to create a user name on a forum. Cobra was used and they suggested Cobra99. Have been using it ever since

What's a gt Cobra? Everyone thinks their fox body cars are Cobras because on the title they say GT/Cobra because they're insured the same. There's no such thing as a GT/Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread