Username Reveal!

440sprint

Established Member
Most usernames are uniquely un-decipherable, so why not let us all in on the mysterious meaning of your username!

My username comes from my high school track days. I was a decent broad jumper & 100 yard dasher. I broke my wrist in spring training football & could do neither track event nor play football quarterback with a cast on my right lower arm for all my senior year. I set a goal to run the 440 yard sprint in senior track with my cast on, but could not excel running that far.

My '13 Shelby has been my mental stand-in for running the 440 sprint (1/4 mile), since muscle cars were my other passion back then.

I doubt if any of this makes any sense, but when I hear "quarter mile strip", I think 440 sprint!

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
Mine is not that hard, at least for me.....It is my work vehicle, a Boeing 717.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Aleister Crowley - inspiring the song Mr. Crowley by Ozzy

Since there is a Crowley Texas and I live in Texas, I do get asked if that is what it means quite a bit :)

Crowley

Last edited:

BIRDDOC

Established Member
BIRDDOC

Bird: I'm a wingsuit skydiver
Doc: I'm a orthopedic surgeon

Most think I'm a bird veternarian. Lol!

F8L SN8K

Established Member
My license plate. Wish it was deeper then that LOL. Well close to my plate. It's actually F8L SNAK.

Daniel Johns

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Bird Doctor LOL

BIRDDOC

Bird: I'm a wingsuit skydiver
Doc: I'm a orthopedic surgeon

Most think I'm a bird veternarian. Lol!

Yep thought you were a vet :) I am a big fan of Jeb Corliss crazy sport for sure!!
Mine is what we do :)
I have spent a lot of money with you guys LOL

Last edited:

USV8PWR

Established Member
My license plate. Wish it was deeper then that LOL. Well close to my plate. It's actually F8L SNAK.

Daniel Johns

^^^ This. My license plate is USV8PWR (U.S. V8 Power) on an Alabama "God Bless America" tag.

Life is good! :rockon:

ford13

Established Member
Wrote off my 40th Anniversary 2004 Silver Grey Metallic Mustang GT two months after I bought it, it was winter and I was too dumb to drive for the conditions. I wish that it didn't happen. The one good thing to come from it was I learnt first hand how hairy being out of control at high speed can be ... My Shelby was bought 10 years after my GT loss. I love my 'ford13', but will never forget my first MUSTANG.

tkeinia

Established Member
it stands for (tke) tau kappa epsilon (in) IN (ia) iowa. it is for my fraternity when i was in school at university of northern iowa.

now im back in san antonio texas.

5.0 guy

Established Member
I was obsessed with 5.0 Mustangs starting in my senior year of 1989 when I could not afford one. Now I've since owned 7 verts over the years with my last one being in the garage for 14 years. Birddoc , I thought you were a vet also! Lol

GoDawgs

Established Member
In the College Sports World...

"Go Dawgs!" is what people say in regards to the University of Georgia Bulldogs.

Everyone here says "Dawgs" rather than "Dogs" (UW: Wash Huskies use "Dogs") and makes sense when you hear a southern accent say "Dawgs".

I guess we have 3.5 months left before College Football!

GT500662

Established Member
Hmmm....I should have been more creative with mine now. But obviously just a nod to the bad ass cars we are all blessed to enjoy on this forum.

Upheval

American Muscle Lover
Established Member
Old Front 242 Album Set the first album name was "End" and the second was "Up Evil". I did not see the album name, it was told to me and I thought the chick said Upheaval. The reason it is misspelled on my screen name is because without spell check that is how I spelled it, because I suck at spelling. So it is my email address now for 13 years. This is all back when I used to DJ.

Bllit11

Established Member
Mine is based on steve mcqueen . I was all gm ,but I wanted to buy 1989 5.0 lx wife wounldn't let me. The s197 platform came out it reminded me of the movie. She said well if you want one so bad get a shelby so I did. A 2011 , but I ordered my 2013 and I now drive a 2013 f150 dd she still has her ws6 and her other gm suv. She likes the shelby.

Users who are viewing this thread