Username Reveal!

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Name of one my comic book characters I created long ago.

Mxfrench

Established Member
MX-Max nickname in dragracing is MadMax
French=My mothers country- she went through alot to have me so its to honor her

Ky GT500

Established Member
Hmmmmm,,,,,I live in Ky and own a '14 GT500 hence the name.

Birddoc,,,actually was thinking you were a airplane mechanic!!!

JakeSpoon3

Established Member
Jake Spoon

Mine comes from the movie Lonesome Dove (the number is my favorite number...Dale Murphy was my hero). Years ago when Lonesome Dove came out, my fellow colleagues decided to do nicknames from the movie for our faculty. I'm the consummate practical joker...hence the nickname Jake Spoon because my fellow colleagues typically want to hang me...which is what happened to Jake Spoon in the movie.

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
hooligan was what everyone called my harley I had at the time since it wasn't even close to what it started out as from the factory, and 02 is the 2002 GT I had when I joined the site, still have it, but have gone through two other mustangs since, 2003 Cobra and some my 1987 GT today actually.

smrtasp

Established Member
Smrtasp - I had this on my 03 black cobra. Asp is a black snake and the smrt is short for smart. So it's a bit of a play on words smart@$$ - smrtasp.

Husky44

Established Member
Husky44: I ran the Fort Richardson Alaska men's hockey team, the Richardson Huskies. My jersey number was 44, my second favorite defenseman at that time Chris Pronger). #2 (Al MacInnis) was already taken.

Turbo mach1

Established Member
Turbo Mach1- from the days of my 03 Mach 1, which I believe is still the fastest Mach 1

Bisbee Kid

Established Member
Early in my automotive career in the mid 80's I had a customer in our shop named Robert, working on his black Aston Martin Lagonda & he asked where are you from Kid. I answered the very debonnaire older broken gentleman "Bisbee AZ sir", and asked where he was from. He said "Butte Montana" he sat and staired very intensely at me for what seemed a very long time. Then said "I though about jumping that Lavender Pit there but it wasn't big enough, it's only a mile wide, and Phelps Dodge wouldn't let me." I looked at him for a while & figured out I was staring at my childhood idol Evel Knievel. From then on he always asked how the Bisbee Kid was doing or when he phoned
he would ask " Hey Bisbee hows my car doing. Many hours of stories just sitting in the shop. Was a fantastic person and absolutely generous with his
body and life to help other people. Had the moniker "Bisbee Kid" ever since.

GT500662

Established Member
Early in my automotive career in the mid 80's I had a customer in our shop named Robert, working on his black Aston Martin Lagonda & he asked where are you from Kid. I answered the very debonnaire older broken gentleman "Bisbee AZ sir", and asked where he was from. He said "Butte Montana" he sat and staired very intensely at me for what seemed a very long time. Then said "I though about jumping that Lavender Pit there but it wasn't big enough, it's only a mile wide, and Phelps Dodge wouldn't let me." I looked at him for a while & figured out I was staring at my childhood idol Evel Knievel. From then on he always asked how the Bisbee Kid was doing or when he phoned
he would ask " Hey Bisbee hows my car doing. Many hours of stories just sitting in the shop. Was a fantastic person and absolutely generous with his
body and life to help other people. Had the moniker "Bisbee Kid" ever since.

Very cool.....he was my childhood idol as well. I was completely abscessed with everything Evel Knievel when I was a youngster. I still admire his accomplishments today. It would have been very cool to meet him as you did.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Planeswalker comes from the collectible card game Magic the Gathering, been using it since 1993.

Funny you say that.

A friend got MOXJET and MOXPRL plates on his s65 and quigley van recently and explained the meaning. Guess they were from magic the gathering. Had need heard of it and now it's twice in a month!

Roadhand

Established Member
I'm a civil engineer w a long history designing highways that we get to drive our cars on, including the section of SH 130 east of Austin that is currently posted at 85mph.....

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
New Jersey MVC picked my plate out of 21 choices I sent them, it was the easy way out.
SDC10769.jpg

ToltecWarrior

Banishing Self-Importance
Established Member
"Toltec" refers to a beautiful philosophy of life which originated in ancient Mexico. This philosophy is popularized in today's society by the writings and teachings of people such as Don Miguel Ruiz, Carlos Casteneda, Gini Gentry, and Sheri Rosenthal. "Toltec" also means "artist", referring to the individual's ability to control his or her own life, if they choose, and make their life a personal masterpiece. The "Warrior" refers to the internal struggle that each Toltec goes through in trying to control and limit the unending internal dialogue of the self and ego. When this accomplished, though it may take a lifetime, the warrior can be at peace and become one with the world and spirit/god/source.

Upheval

American Muscle Lover
Established Member
Planeswalker comes from the collectible card game Magic the Gathering, been using it since 1993.

Lols, I have 40 large 3 ring binders of of complete sets from that game Alpha to Prophecy. I lost interest in it when I got out of the Corps back around 2000. Now they just sit in the closet. My 8 year saw them a couple of weeks back and wants to learn how to play. Looks like I will be breaking them out again.:rockon:

Van@RevanRacing

Revan......Some think it's RE-Van like Van is re-doing it.....LOL

I took my three kids names and jumbled up the letters and came up with Revan Racing.

Aiden Van, Reese & Reagan. I named my business after my kids.

Myfast70

Established Member
Mine came from when I had first finished my '70 Camaro and I finally got it to run mid 11's (just on the engine). I thought that was fast back in the day for a true street car. I threw a little spray at it and got it in the 10's now. I've had the screen name forever and just stuck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread