Username Reveal!

ILW84U

Established Member
Mine is the same as my plate which I transferred from my 05 GT. Pretty easy to figure out but just in case (I'll wait for you).

brianz426

Established Member
I started years ago on a couple of Mopar forums. By that time I had (at one time or another) owned every performance engine Chrysler offered from 340-4 up to 440-6. Even had couple of 225 slant sixes and 318 2bbl's. Never had a 426 Hemi and I still want one. I watched the prices go crazy and now I'm watching them come down. In another 5 years or so when I'm done running my kids around to lacrosse, soccer, swimming, field hockey etc. I'll get my Hemi. For now we'll all enjoy the GT500. To make things easy I use brianz426 in every forum.

NightKids

Established Member
Night Kids is a team in one of my favorite Japanese manga and anime series (Initial D).

Last edited:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Early in my automotive career in the mid 80's I had a customer in our shop named Robert, working on his black Aston Martin Lagonda & he asked where are you from Kid. I answered the very debonnaire older broken gentleman "Bisbee AZ sir", and asked where he was from. He said "Butte Montana" he sat and staired very intensely at me for what seemed a very long time. Then said "I though about jumping that Lavender Pit there but it wasn't big enough, it's only a mile wide, and Phelps Dodge wouldn't let me." I looked at him for a while & figured out I was staring at my childhood idol Evel Knievel. From then on he always asked how the Bisbee Kid was doing or when he phoned
he would ask " Hey Bisbee hows my car doing. Many hours of stories just sitting in the shop. Was a fantastic person and absolutely generous with his
body and life to help other people. Had the moniker "Bisbee Kid" ever since.

I hope this story is true!!! .... Loved Evel Knievel!!!!!

NightKids

Established Member
I always wondered. Have you seen the current 5th season? very good!

Well, not yet.
In my opinion, 2-4 seasons wasn't as good as the first - nevertheless it was still worth the watch.
It would be cool if they put in the GT500. They need to put muscle cars in series. How about a 2013 grabber blue GT500?

Users who are viewing this thread