Username Reveal!

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
A State Trouper once said to me. Troublemaker, get out of the car and get on the ground with your hands behind your head! Was clocked doing 153 in a 55 racing a Vette.. Name kinda of stuck with me.

Last edited:

cluscher

Established Member
Cool thread. Mine is just my first initial and last name together. When i joined my first forum long ago I had no idea how they worked. I was a lurker for a while and finally decided to post something so I reluctantly created an account. Had no idea the username for the account would be my screen name too. Just kept it after that. No creativity here.

cluscher

Established Member
Revan......Some think it's RE-Van like Van is re-doing it.....LOL

I took my three kids names and jumbled up the letters and came up with Revan Racing.

Aiden Van, Reese & Reagan. I named my business after my kids.

Kinda wish you still had your old one.

carguy19

Established Member
Carguy19-------- Ive been selling, working on and playing with cars since I'm 16.

Ive been brokering exotic cars for the last 10 years.

All my friends call me carguy for a nickname.

19 is my hockey number I wore through high school, junior hockey and college

Planeswalker

Established Member
Funny you say that.

A friend got MOXJET and MOXPRL plates on his s65 and quigley van recently and explained the meaning. Guess they were from magic the gathering. Had need heard of it and now it's twice in a month!

Yup, they were from the start of MtG. That's how it goes, never hear or see something then multiple times.

Lols, I have 40 large 3 ring binders of of complete sets from that game Alpha to Prophecy. I lost interest in it when I got out of the Corps back around 2000. Now they just sit in the closet. My 8 year saw them a couple of weeks back and wants to learn how to play. Looks like I will be breaking them out again.:rockon:

I quit playing back in 2000, collected for a few years after that. I had every set from Alpha up, sold them years ago for like $50k. People laughed when I spent a few thousand dollars on a silly game over eight years, would like to see a stock that has a 17:1 return! Have fun with the kiddo, was good times with that game.

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
I built an F350 Diesel with a twin turbo set up. After I murdered it out a bunch of the boys started calling me EvilTwins. I have used this username ever since on all the forums since most of us have several interests and build on several platforms. I think it's just our character traits. Unfortunately on this forum it was already taken so I had to add the 344 on the end, my ID number.

Kapy

Established Member
Not much of a story here, other than the first 3 letters are my initials.

And the name Kapy itself is what my high school sweetheart used to call me.

Not with her now, but sure do miss her calling me that.

I am not married either so no worries for me, have no wife that would grow three heads on me after saying this.

Probably one of the reasons why I have a GT500 in the garage too.....:rockon:

Last edited:

Kingcobra1969

Established Member
I was the first in the Philadelphia area to get a 1993 Cobra when they came out. Was also setting up my email in my new apartment and needed a name. So KingCobra....then 1969 for the year I was born.

NametoShowOther

Established Member
Suppose to be anonymous. When added for user name on one application it gave a definition of user name as "name to show other users" so "NameToShowOthers" was born

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I was going to go with SUPERSTANGKILLAZ6969 or maybe even The Panty Droppa but instead decided to simply use my name. Rhymes with robe.

2k7gtcs

Established Member
When i bought my first Mustang in 2007 it was of course a 2007 GTCS. When I joined my first Mustang forum shortly thereafter I used it as my member name. Kind of simplistic I know. When I joined subsequent forums I've used it ever since whether its a Mustang site or not.

Myfast70

Established Member
It's a Honeymooners thing, along with some off-color humor from my college days.

LOL, Norton was/is my favorite character from that show. The wife and I used to watch it every night together just to relax and spend some good chuckle time together. Still one of my favorite shows. I always smile when I see you avatar :~}

BAS

Established Member
I wanted a different name to the one I had on other forums... Just in case someone decided to piece my online identity together.

I'm British, moved to Australia at the beginning of last year, after living in Singapore for over 10 years: BAS

BIRDOC - I thought you were a pigeon fancier :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread