Valve Stems

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Anyone know what the OEM Valve stems are? Ford parts catalog, will send you rubber ones. OEM's are metal.

Thanks

Bill Anderson

Established Member
Same as the lighting truck...but with the wrong cap.

correct part can be sourced from Dill Air Controls...PN# VS-902-W

PS...they also supplied the oem gray stem caps that were used on the factory ford valve stems...recently saw someone selling these for 14 bucks apiece on ebay...ouch....

regards

Bill Anderson

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Hmmm mine and another set of 95R's have chrome stems. I'll get a pic tomorrow and post it for curiosity's sake.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
My 00R has chrome valve caps.. does that count? LOL

You guys saying the factory valve stems were metal on 00Rs? I don't know that I've ever seen an R with metal, screw in, stems.

2m4d477.jpg

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
My 00R has a rubber stem coming out of the wheel, then a chrome shaft and a chrome cap-----is that right ????

2k7gtcs

Established Member
I have no idea what was original on the car but this is what is on the car now. The tires are not original of course.

IMG_0456.jpg

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I have no idea what was original on the car but this is what is on the car now. The tires are not original of course.

IMG_0456.jpg

^^^^^^^^That is what #21 had on it when I owned it. I bought it from the original owner with 21 miles on it.

R

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Same as the lighting truck...but with the wrong cap.

correct part can be sourced from Dill Air Controls...PN# VS-902-W

PS...they also supplied the oem gray stem caps that were used on the factory ford valve stems...recently saw someone selling these for 14 bucks apiece on ebay...ouch....

regards

Bill Anderson

Have 80 of the Dill 630N grey caps. Was thinking of putting them on eBay as ten sets of 8, but if anyone is looking for them here, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread