Van You Rock!!!

Slowponycar

Established Member
I purchased the 13-6 kit from Van at Revan Racing. Huge props to :bowdown: Van for being patient with me and helping me out every step of the way with my car since last year. I decided to go with the upper 2.39 pulley instead of the 10%. I went to Blankenship Tuning to have it all installed and put on the dyno. With the new kit and 93 tune laid down 687 hp and 679 ft/lbs :banana:. The car is a completely different animal now. Pulls so damn hard now at 3/4 throttle, pedal to the floor and the tires are smoking lol. Now I can hear the blower scream over my headers. I still have not been able to remove the smile off my face :D. Van thanks again for all your help and now taking the car to get the Griggs System installed tomorrow. Next will be tires and brakes lol and Daytona here we come!!!

Scan1_zps07347848.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dyno run 9-18 - YouTube

scottGT500

Established Member
Also...was that dyno a mustang dyno? If so your power figures are like 8% higher with a dynojet...so you are making like 740/740....Lordy!!!!

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
He is the man! That's EXACTLY what is so damn brilliant about the 13-6. Its all the mods that help the most, and none of the mods that don't. All at a price you can easily handle. Who gets a 100hp improvement for less than 20 bucks per.

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I purchased the 13-6 kit from Van at Revan Racing. Huge props to :bowdown: Van for being patient with me and helping me out every step of the way with my car since last year. I decided to go with the upper 2.39 pulley instead of the 10%. I went to Blankenship Tuning to have it all installed and put on the dyno. With the new kit and 93 tune laid down 687 hp and 679 ft/lbs :banana:. The car is a completely different animal now. Pulls so damn hard now at 3/4 throttle, pedal to the floor and the tires are smoking lol. Now I can hear the blower scream over my headers. I still have not been able to remove the smile off my face :D. Van thanks again for all your help and now taking the car to get the Griggs System installed tomorrow. Next will be tires and brakes lol and Daytona here we come!!!

Scan1_zps07347848.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dyno run 9-18 - YouTube

So this dyno is with the kit AND headers?

Slowponycar

Established Member
Very nice! I am about to do the same thing!!! Why did you choose the 2.4 over the 10%?

Scott

I choose the upper over the 10% cause I auto cross my car more than I go to the drag strip. Our cars are torque monsters and I thought that the 10% would be over the top for auto crossing lol

So this dyno is with the kit AND headers?

yes

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I doubt it was a mustang dyno, probably a lower reading dynojet but there are too many factors to get hung up on numbers. All that matters is what you baseline and use the same dyno after the mods to get an idea of where you are. Its a tuning tool.

I bet you on the street that car is over 700

edit: on my home comp and I can see the image now, yeap mustang dyno. Must be a bad ass ride with that griggs

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Look at the top of the posted dyno sheet guys.

Mustang Dyno

Email tune with 93 pump and the 13-6 Kit with long tubes and an off road H.

Damn fine power and yes the mustang dyno does generally read lower. Too many assumptions can be made without data logs.

Other than that, thank you SLOWPONYCAR!!

You no longer have a slow pony car!

The Griggs System is out of the bag! You won't believe the transformation when we're done. Oh yeah!

Slowponycar

Established Member
What Griggs stuff are you getting? Where was my invite?

Griggs SS system with a torque arm and watts link :banana: sorry no invite, wife and I are just dropping car off at C&C in London Ky and then we are going to chill at Cumberland Lake until its done.

Look at the top of the posted dyno sheet guys.

Mustang Dyno

Email tune with 93 pump and the 13-6 Kit with long tubes and an off road H.

Damn fine power and yes the mustang dyno does generally read lower. Too many assumptions can be made without data logs.

Other than that, thank you SLOWPONYCAR!!

You no longer have a slow pony car!

The Griggs System is out of the bag! You won't believe the transformation when we're done. Oh yeah!

Thanks to you Van, Im super excited.

Users who are viewing this thread