Vandalism!!!!

j2schill

Established Member
:fm::fm: So last night i went to a bar that i normally never go tooo...and now i know the reason why...TRASH!!!..Didnt notice until this morning but my driver side mirror was broken almost off (w/cracked mirror). And my billet polished gas cap has been bascially ripped off the hindges:fm:..I should have inspected closer last night before i left (a little tipsy) after my gf said it looked like someone had pissed on my car (wet toward the rear)....I am 75% sure they pissed in my gas tank due to my cap not being twisted back on and it showing signs of drippage down the quarter panel....:mj:..I parked far away from everyone and even next to a nice C5 corvette, but by the time i had gotten ready the leave the C5 had left and a P.O.S RUST can was parked in its place...I guess you just cant have nice things in this world with all of the ignornant people around..anyways..i guess i should be thankful thats all that has happened to it and i only have a 100 dollar deductible..

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
That is really shitty of someone to do that! Everybody has times when they do something stupid while drunk, but dont ever mess with somebody's personal belongings. Sorry to hear about that.

Tacky03

Established Member
I can not imagine what would make another person want to do that. What the hell is wrong with people these days?

Luckybob2485

Established Member
Somebody, im guessing punched my car, because there is a knuckle sized dent on the upper part of my rear quarter panel. I am afraid to take my car places, and especially afraid to leave it out overnight, which i have done probably no more than 5 times in the year i have owned her.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Sucks that's why take the wife's Sonata everywhere. I am going on a 700 mi. trip this weekend to my bro's graduation and I'm renting a car for $44 total. I'd sell it's well worth the price considering the recent vandalism problem posts I've been seeing here. That and the wife's car doesn't need another 700 mi. on it.

cobracide

Established Member
Sorry man, it's like you're afraid to go anywhere sometimes.

Went to lunch today and my buddy nagged me to drive the Cobra - which I NEVER have before. The poor guy has a '97 Honda Accord without working ac and the passenger window doesn't even roll down. Try that in 99 degree Carolina weather! So I put on a little show, stomping it in 3rd an 4th a bit yammering about the 500hp I will have after the Posi blower ect. (like he gave a crap - not!) We get to the place and the parking lot is almost full. Well I do my best and find an end - corner parking place to minimize the odds. There was one empty spot between my car and the next car. Lo and behold, we finish lunch, come back out and this beater work type rusted pickup is parked next to me. And not just parked, like 18" close next to my car. WTF? Oh great, the shit magnet rule prevails again with the Cobra. Look it over as best I can - can't see a damn thing. Try and line up the opening of the rustbucket's door to my Cobra - nothing (I think). I guess I got lucky, that truck must have been an F-150. So I squeeze in my car through an 6" space that is the widest I can get by opening my door and get the fk out of outta there. I guess that will be the last time I do that.

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Some MF'ers need a bullit. Messing up somebodies stuff(especially for no good reason) is just BS.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune OP.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
When I had my 95 some asswipe parked his passenger mirror on my drivers side door he was so close.. So I decided only way to get in was through the passenger side door and climb over the console in a suit mind you since I was at a baptism. So I get in and climb over pull outta the spot and everyone in the restaurant was watching.. I decided screw this and stopped pulled the ebrake and got out and checked my car to see a nice long dent/scratch like he pulled to close and shoe horned his Benz in the spot... So I kicked in the passenger side doors front and rear and ripped off his mirror and just cool and calmly got in my ride and went home. After 1300 at the bodyshop I was even more pissed. I didnt use my insurance because being 19 and having a brand new car on my own was hard enough on the pocket to even think of filing a claim..

I always park away from everything in my Cobra or my other cars just to be on the safe side....

945LSTANG

Established Member
thats very unfortunate. i would be lit up if i came out to the same thing.

i try to never leave my car out in public without being fully under my supervision. i just get too paranoid because of stories like this.

i hope everything works out for you buddy.

laruei

Established Member
....Some MF'ers need a bullit.....

LOL wtf... you mean BULLET... I hope you dont own a weapon... :nonono:

OP.. sorry to hear about your ride..i'd be more worried about the piss and the gas door hinge then anything.. make sure you drain that tank just to be safe.. i have taken some long pisses when drunk, there might be more in there then you think.

xenodragon

Established Member
I had to leave my car on the street one night...and some asshole kids egg'd it....so I have some nice egg shell marks on my paint

Black Sex

Established Member
I hate people that do shit like this. Another reason why I dont drive my car to the bar. Plus its a cop magnent...no front plate....15% tint on the front windows...loud = DUI

Users who are viewing this thread