Vanity plate planned ?

2k7gtcs

Established Member
Absolutely, my wife and I are working on one using our son's name or his initials in memory of him.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

My 16 year old nephew died 3 weeks ago and we are still waiting for autopsy results. I've been thinking of getting a plate to honor him. He was an excellent baseball player and always wore #22. Only combo available in Texas is TWNTY2. I think my brother is looking to get his initials and the number 22. His wife has mixed feelings about it.

Anyway. Sorry for your loss. I've seen the pain my brother is going through and I feel for you.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I'm gonna transfer the tag from 08 GT500 "KING SNK" My buddy passed it on to me when he went GM ZO6 darkside......if you can use it in your state be my guest. I can always date back to this thread for originalty! JMWY!

BossAnaki

Established Member
I've joked that since I'm getting black with white stripes that I'd try to get PP LE PEW for Peppy Le Pew, but I'll probably just do a Cali Veteran-supporter plate that donates a portion of the fee to a Vet organization off the list of about 80 or so.

Wish you a better one Boss

Thank you

BossAnaki

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your loss.

My 16 year old nephew died 3 weeks ago and we are still waiting for autopsy results. I've been thinking of getting a plate to honor him. He was an excellent baseball player and always wore #22. Only combo available in Texas is TWNTY2. I think my brother is looking to get his initials and the number 22. His wife has mixed feelings about it.

Anyway. Sorry for your loss. I've seen the pain my brother is going through and I feel for you.

Thanks,my prayers go out to you and your brother's family.As for the #22 have you thought about Roman Numerals XXII?

BossAnaki

Established Member
So sorry to hear about your loss.

Hope you get that special vanity plate in memory of your son.

Thanks, we've come up with 20+ ideas,but we can't decide on a single one. It's not like we don't have plenty time before it gets here.

Users who are viewing this thread