Vanity plate planned ?

NY Eleanor

Established Member
Having had many nice cars over the years, I've never gotten a vanity plate. Yesterday while playing with my state's web site, I was able to grab 13 GT500, so I took it. Many things were unavailable as you might imagine. Anybody planning anything interesting? My buddy with an Orange 2012 Boss 302 had to settle for BAWS302. We're limited to 8 numbers/letters/spaces.

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
yes, but more profession related than car related. were referred to by the medical community as ID (for infectious Diseases) so i gtrabbed ID DOC

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Im still up in there air about this, by next week I might grab one. Well see what I can get

NY Eleanor

Established Member
yes, but more profession related than car related. were referred to by the medical community as ID (for infectious Diseases) so i gtrabbed ID DOC

I'm in Health Care myself but want to refrain from giving someone a reason to "dislike" my car b/c of my profession

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
yeah, but most people outsid eof it wont get itand i live in a small enough area that theyll kjnow my car from every other out there. the guys driving porsche and aston martins etc have no problems, so my ford should be okay...

NY Eleanor

Established Member
the guys driving porsche and aston martins etc have no problems, so my ford should be okay...

Well I guess that's another difference between a lot of places and NY. Many are friendly but due to population density we can't but help and get on each-other's nerves. Sometimes people take that out on each other or their possessions...

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Thanks, 2011 was a bad year. I was injured on active duty for the National Guard, we lost our jobs and to top it off we lost our son. We are hoping for a better 2012+

cant even begin to imagine, so sorry about that...but hopefully you get what you want, would be very special

reason4treason

Established Member
I've joked that since I'm getting black with white stripes that I'd try to get PP LE PEW for Peppy Le Pew, but I'll probably just do a Cali Veteran-supporter plate that donates a portion of the fee to a Vet organization off the list of about 80 or so.

Wish you a better one Boss

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
GT or GT500 not sure which im getting but it will probably be Sinistr as im going for the murdered out look I MAY put Evil500 as an alternate if Sinistr is already taken. My buddy is murdering out his 2012 gt and his plate is noctrnl since he works nights and is a night owl on the weekends as well.

Users who are viewing this thread