Van's 13-6 kit

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
I will be ordering within a couple of weeks. Waiting for my unused holidays pay check to come in. My plans are the lower pulley, tune, throttle body, intake, plugs, and an off road pipe. Van, you takin notes.......LOL, our short but informative phone conversations led to this point.....nice job sir.

My 3.73s are sittin on my installers bench, begging for install. Plans are to make the Goodyears scream Michelin...dominatrix style.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Devious what tune do you have in it?

I am running a steeda dyno tune. Its nice and safe. My car has been used to develop performance parts for our cars which will be released soon. I also put a 170 tstat in and TR6 lugs gapped at .030

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After hearing all of these reviews on the 13-6 kit, I am STRONGLY considering it. A very inexpensive way to gain 100rwhp.

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
The 13-6 kit is truly amazing. Its affordable and its an easy install.
Its like magic, 2 hours or less and wa'la, you have 100 more HP.
Michelins PSS's or DR's are a must after this mod. however.
The GY's were challenged to begin with, but after the install, they are worthless
at WOT.

NvrEnfHP

Established Member
When you going to put some tires on that roller skate?

The 13-6 kit is truly amazing. Its affordable and its an easy install.
Its like magic, 2 hours or less and wa'la, you have 100 more HP.
Michelins PSS's or DR's are a must after this mod. however.
The GY's were challenged to begin with, but after the install, they are worthless
at WOT.

shelbysvt

Established Member
After hearing all of these reviews on the 13-6 kit, I am STRONGLY considering it. A very inexpensive way to gain 100rwhp.

I been strongly considering this from the beginning but I can't seem to get over losing the warranty and how the car will probably end up being over powered and only fun between 30+.

It pretty much doesn't really fly until you get past 30 to begin with.

NvrEnfHP

Established Member
Just start off with a tune, tune upgrades are free.. Then go up to TB, then after that go to intake, or some kind of combo.

There is no need to do it all at once, and you can feel the power grow with your comfort.

I been strongly considering this from the beginning but I can't seem to get over losing the warranty and how the car will probably end up being over powered and only fun between 30+.

It pretty much doesn't really fly until you get past 30 to begin with.

Joe5.0

Established Member
NELCO,

I would highly consider getting the car on the Dyno soon just to make sure everything looks ok.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread