Vehicle Transport Services

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Anyone have recommendations for vehicle transport services?

I’ve googled many, the top (5) keep coming back in all searches. All (5) have positive reviews with a 4.2 or higher out of 5.0 rating. These ratings aren’t just on their own sites, but Google Reviews, the BBB and quite a few other “rating sites”.

The problem I’m having is the reviews… nearly every one of these top 5 have some negative reviews. Sure, not very business or business operation will always have perfect scoring, so I get THAT.

What I am getting at is, how do I know who to really trust when trying to find a vehicle transport service? It seems many are “brokers” and not direct shipper owned.

I’ve also heard there are vehicle transporters on uShip, but I’ve also heard some bad things about uShip services too.

I’m looking to have a vehicle transported and one would think this should be fairly easy, but with very mixed reviews for each service I have come across, it’s literally making my head spin…. Then there is the effort of trying to weed out the scammers setting up bogus sites as legit ones too….

Is there any forum recommendations?

Thanks in advance …

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Horeless Carriage is in Paterson. this is their MO

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Where from? Where to? What kind of vehicle?

ToddW702

Established Member
I don’t have any recommendation but do not fill out some quote bullshit form online unless you want 27,345 emails for the next year asking about moving your car. Definitely call them direct.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Reliable
Passport
Horseless carriage
Intercity lines (I’ve used them twice)
Splendid transportation out of Connecticut (used them once and was very satisfied)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
To: NJ
What: Fox Mustang

PM me the zip codes and I can get you a quote with my transport guy. I've shipped $8000‐$500,000 cars with them.

I have had 2 issues, but they were both corrected within a week.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Similar to 13cobra (but Im not a dealer, Im just shipping my stuff), I have started to use a local to me broker. He just deals with it. He has booked me, private guys, Reliable, Horseless, and Shaughnessy, (each of them more than once). All brokers are not bad, you just need to know one that "gets it", knows you, and what your shipping.... I personally would avoid U-ship and Montway etc.

Users who are viewing this thread