Which would you get?

• Viper

Votes: 188 46.2%
  • GT500

Votes: 219 53.8%

• Total voters

RedVenom96

Banned
i don't know man this thing screams muscle to me, and thats what i love in a car. looks mean, sounds mean, is mean. vipers are nice, but i'll take the gt500. :rockon:

63.jpg

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
id go with the viper NO CONTEST! I would even consider a 06 Z06 before the new shelby, I dont care what they come out with the cobra is still in the mustang class and is not in the same class as a viper, even now the Z06s are up there with a viper (close).

Alphahunter

Automotive Connoisseur
Established Member
I Think long term the GT 500 will be woth more in the future for the 1st year production run.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Alphahunter said:
I Think long term the GT 500 will be woth more in the future for the 1st year production run.

Ahhhh, No. Not at all trying to sound arogant, but a mustang will probably not be worth more than a viper, ever.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
GTSpartan said:
Ahhhh, No. Not at all trying to sound arogant, but a mustang will probably not be worth more than a viper, ever.

I agree. The GT-500 will never be worth more than the Viper because it's half the price!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Alphahunter

Automotive Connoisseur
Established Member
GTSpartan said:
I am basing it off what the 67-68 GT 500's are going for today.(Those are worth more than a Viper) If Shelby dies in the next 5-10 years this will be a highly sought after collectable in the future. I agree. The viper is a better car and worth more at the present. I think in the future for the 1st year production runs on this car will command a high price. Just my 2 cents. ;-)

Last edited:

Alphahunter

Automotive Connoisseur
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
I agree. The GT-500 will never be worth more than the Viper because it's half the price!

PS I love your Cobra :thumbsup:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Last year's configuration:

shelbynwturn139lm.jpg

This year's configuration:

ronroids24tu.jpg

Larger Version:

nasa405005avatar4jn.jpg

Last edited:

Alphahunter

Automotive Connoisseur
Established Member
Yes he does. We need more pics!
PS What happened to the chin spoiler???

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
did you actually have to cut that off or is it detachable? im not sure i could make my self cut anything on an R even if my life depended on it. those cars are pures sex.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Ry_Trapp0 said:
did you actually have to cut that off or is it detachable? im not sure i could make my self cut anything on an R even if my life depended on it. those cars are pures sex.

No worry, the splitter comes off and is installed with Dzus fasteners. :-D

But there are some other things I have done to the car that I have at times questioned my original thinking? Like welding in the roll cage! :dw:

OTOH, at this time, I have NO regrets because I have had so much fun with the car it was worth every cent I paid for it. I've already gotten my money's worth out of the car! The people that I have given rides in the car have had amazing fun. They just keep lining up for rides. It's definitely the most fun you can have with your clothes on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread