W/t 76mm turbo gt 850hp cobra conversion

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Probably because the VIN reflects that of a lowly GT.

makes no sense to me either. You already have a built car, with a built Cobra motor, that makes more power than most Cobra's do.

+1. Why are you looking to trade for a turbo Cobra? Same chassis, motor, etc. seems odd

T davis

Established Member
Well let me restate it looking to trade this car plus cash for a car with more power!!!!!
Geez like everyone else looking for more power would like something with 1000 plus horse power..if u don't have anything with that kind of power this post isn't for u!!!

T davis

Established Member
Geez here goes the ass holes!! Come ride in the car and u will eat ur words!! Again if u don't have anything this post isnt for u!! Yeah the motor is weak it only made 848 hp lolol

T davis

Established Member
And the only thing that is taped would be ur ass cheeks if u rode in the car they would be taped together lolol

John4cam

Established Member
WTF are you guys talking about? I get sick of a new car after 2 weeks, not everybody builds a car and keeps it for 9,000 years! Just jealous it's not in your garage....I know I am lol. This is a nice build.

Zemedici

Established Member
WTF are you guys talking about? I get sick of a new car after 2 weeks, not everybody builds a car and keeps it for 9,000 years! Just jealous it's not in your garage....I know I am lol. This is a nice build.

:beer:

Enough with the cobra superiority complex, it gets old and makes us look bad.

He didn't put the cobra body on it because it's not a cobra, same as I wouldn't put Saleen body on my car cuz it's not a Saleen. Simple.

GLWS buddy :beer: BUMP BUMP

NoviGT2000

Established Member
Id be all over this car! Bad ass ride man! If your looking to trade for a 2.8H GT let me know. Low miles. All the things your looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread