Wanna GO Fast 1/2 mile event-Ocala, FLORIDA

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
Guys,

I have been working with the Wanna GO Fast team for the past months to secure a spot in Florida for a 1/2 mile event and it is finally done. The date is January 24-25th @ the Jumbolair Airport in Ocala, FL. Here is the website for more information on the event www.wannagofast.com

Regards,

Manuel

ThomasL

Established Member
I live 10 minutes away! Sweet! That's the airstrip John Travolta lives on AND the airstrip some kids in a BMW killed themselves on a few years back. They snuck in after hours and flew off the end of the runway. With this being an approved/sanctioned event during the day though, flying of the end of the runway won't be an issue.

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
I live 10 minutes away! Sweet! That's the airstrip John Travolta lives on AND the airstrip some kids in a BMW killed themselves on a few years back. They snuck in after hours and flew off the end of the runway. With this being an approved/sanctioned event during the day though, flying of the end of the runway won't be an issue.

These guys are really serious in their events, they run one in Texas, Chicago, and Georgia.

See ya there!

Manuel

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
I'm in but I went to site and didn't see the event. What's the usual sign up time before an event?

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
This will be epic, it is a beautiful facility and the Wanna GO Fast bunch draw some amazing cars.

Manuel

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
I just cant get worked up over a half mile. The Texas mile is fun, and its a challenge, but it just starts getting fun at the half mile. I cant imagine braking at that point. LOL

ThomasL

Established Member
How much of a difference is the preparation/set up of the car for a half mile event compared to a quarter mile??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread