Wash n Wax day

jonas

Established Member
Its no secret that I take crappy care of my ride especially after plowing through turn 1 at buttonwillow and adding a dozen more chips to my hood and front bumper.

How does a day of washing and waxing our cars sound?

we can bring our products and share our secrets. I bought some langka chip repair you guys are more than welcome to try out.

We need suggestions on a particular weekend that is good for everyone as well as location?

maybe a local coin op car wash type place. I know of one near my pad on lindley and parthenia.

Take it easy guys!!!

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Great idea, jonas...I'll bring some Race Glaze and a Toro Ultra 255...

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Sounds like a plan George.........Lets get GEORGE WAX in on this since this is his specialty. George and I have tried several products and I think we have landed on a new combo that works without breaking the bank. I just bought some Pinnacle products to do some comparisons with the P21S line that I swear by. I use a porter cable 7424 orbital polisher that many enthusiasts like George Wax and Venomous use. Waxing cars, especially black and dark colored cars is an art. We can all learn from each other and get some hands on knowledge during an event like this...............

Last edited:

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Someone with a water softener needs to host this event at their house. I'll bring the air compressor to blow out the water trapped in the nooks and crannies.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
I'll be with you in spirit.....

I dust then use a treated polishing cloth instead of washing. The finish has a good coat of wax to begin with.

Today is polish and Langka day here at the BALDSNAKE driveway. I've got a white chip on the Sonic Blue so big I thought a Mojave Desert Seagull nabbed me. I'll take a before and after pic of the repair.

Then...the bra goes on. 42 EEE for this bad girl.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Jonas...chit chit chit! Langka no Lika my car! Gotta do it over. Blob came out on 5th pass of blue card thingy w/secret sauce.

Any luck your way?

My polishing cloth did the trick again...except for the shower of ash from the fire..

jonas

Established Member
james you gotta try this stuff

get some black touchup paint for your specific vehicle from ford and lets fill in those chips!!!! I bet after you try it you will buy your own kit

kaos

Established Member
How many people do you think will come and any idea on when? I might have a place. There are only two hoses, but plenty of parking. The only day it could happen on a Sunday.

kaos

Established Member
Possible days would be the 2nd, 16th, or 23rd for November.

I just realized you guys live far. I'm in Hermosa Beach.

Users who are viewing this thread