Wash n Wax day

jonas

Established Member
I dont believe my little idea would be picked up by the likes of george wax and Meguiar's and blown up to a serious event.

Thanx soo much guys especially George for spearheading this event and making it one serious gathering

the other George

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
I dont believe my little idea would be picked up by the likes of george wax and Meguiar's and blown up to a serious event.

it's cuz you have your fingers on the pulse of the forums. ;-) it is pretty cool how it transformed. :beer:

Cobro

Banned
Originally posted by George Wax
Also all materila's for the demo's and supplies will be provided by Meguiar's Inc...This should be a special day for all of us...Furthermore, it will be a homecoming for me since I use to work Meguiar's..Should be fun..

If I may ask, why did you stop working for Meguiar's?

Venomous Mofo

When it comes to detailing for $$, you take the knowledge youre given and apply it in the real world. A company is only going to teach you so much before you need to move on, to better yourself.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue Poison
Mequiar's #6, #7 & #26 followed by #34 Final Inspection.....is that how it goes?

:lol: Tony....brotha :lol:

Ur car doesnt need any more wax bro....bee's will make it there home.....:thumbsup:

Perfect Sonic Blue :beer: u got...u the zhitz

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
tony has the most georgoius engine compartment I have ever seen. better than brand new :)

George ur car can look as sick as his does ;-)

Well then again with a KB ur car would have another def. of sickness :beer:

jonas

Established Member
I promised juan a run
you wanna take her out once a flog the car a couple days and make sure everything is ok?

Paleeaze dont launch her hard at the track though :)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:lol: Dont give Juan ur Car....u crazy? :dw:

Nah i'll skip brotha....ur hanging around Allan toooo long. Think ur the Mod Devil Jr :bored:

J/K. Bro my personality would not be good to test that out :nono:
Thanks for the offer.

But i do want u to be at the track with it :D :beer:

Cobro

Banned
Originally posted by NukeX
NO 16th lol I'll be in hawaii

will send you a post card:rolling:

Lets come up with some dates!! matters not to me:sleeping:

Orange Poison

Established Member
tony has the most georgoius engine compartment I have ever seen. better than brand new :)

Thanks bro,

Yeah....it's a pain in the a$$ avoiding the rain....eventually it's going to happin.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: Tony....brotha :lol:

Ur car doesnt need any more wax bro....bee's will make it there home.....:thumbsup:

Perfect Sonic Blue :beer: u got...u the zhitz

Thanks Dave, that means allot to me....I know you know what a clean car looks like...so I appreciate the comment......I try, I really try.

:beer:

George Wax

Established Member
CobraRLC, what date do you think our forum member's would like to attend..I have no real idea what other event's this forum will participate in or date's..Please help me establish a date on a Saturday where most of can attend..I just figured anything close to a major holiday would be a bad idea..Mike Phillips is looking forward to having us at Meguiar's..he is a well established pro in the detailing world and an accomplished writer and editor for Meguiar's Inc. The reason I moved on I got my BA in Criminal Justice and currently I work in the insurance fraud world with Southern California Automobile Club also as a claim's adjuster..(better oppportunity)...however, detailing is also my side gig for some extra mod money, and lunch money..Meguiar's, was very good to me and have nothing but positive remark's about my former employer..Got me into the car hobby also..

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
George -- we have a sticky 'schedule of SoCal Events' thread. A quick look at that will tell you what has been planned, with a link to the actual events. Later November and all of december are pretty wide open right now.
James

Originally posted by George Wax
CobraRLC, what date do you think our forum member's would like to attend..I have no real idea what other event's this forum will participate in or date's..Please help me establish a date on a Saturday where most of can attend..I just figured anything close to a major holiday would be a bad idea..Mike Phillips is looking forward to having us at Meguiar's..he is a well established pro in the detailing world and an accomplished writer and editor for Meguiar's Inc. The reason I moved on I got my BA in Criminal Justice and currently I work in the insurance fraud world with Southern California Automobile Club also as a claim's adjuster..(better oppportunity)...however, detailing is also my side gig for some extra mod money, and lunch money..Meguiar's, was very good to me and have nothing but positive remark's about my former employer..Got me into the car hobby also..

Users who are viewing this thread