Wash n Wax day

CobraRLC

Established Member
How about December 6th, early enough in December and it looks like November could be a bit too busy.........

Cobro

Banned
Dec 6th 1995 is my Cobra’s Birthday, was planning on taking her out to eat, (probably a rice special):beer:

Could make it a BD thing at Meg's:-D

Last edited:

George Wax

Established Member
Are we still o-kay with December 6, I have e-mailed Mike Phillip's to see if this date is o-kay..Will keep everyone posted for confirmation..Stay tuned...Adam, I know of the Superior Dyno Day.however, this detailing clinic will pretty much be a whole day event..;So, maybe as people get dynoed they can join us in Irvine..

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
I wonder what wonders Meguiar's will do for our Oxford White rides, NukeX...Can't wait to find out :) !

George Wax

Established Member
Good new's everyone our Meguiar's Detailing Clinic has been set will get final confirmation by Friday..However, this clinic look's like it will be held at Meguiar's Inc..Irvine,CA, No supplies will be needed by the participant's...all suplies and material's will be provided by Meguiar's Inc..Please dress comfortably as you might get your hand's dirty and maybe some splatter on you..Also please wash your vehicle's prior to attending the detailing clinic so we can just focus on the paint correction apect of detailing..I would like to thank Meguiar's Inc, and Mike Phillip's for given our fine forum the opportunity to put this on for our memeber's..Should be a good time..for all..Once again..the date has been set for December 6, 2003..Any question's on this detailing clinic should be addressed on this thread..Thank you...http://www.showcargarage.com/forum/calendar.php?s=&month=12&year=2003

Users who are viewing this thread