Wash n Wax day

Venomous Mofo

I have a softwater system on my hose. I pay like $35 a month for the service. I then run that hose into my power washer. This is needed for a black vehicle.

If this ash fallout will let up, ill have the truck completely buffed for FFW. However, if it doesnt stop, im not going to finish.

Products i use.

Pinnacle Cleansing Lotion, Pinnacle Carnuba Paste, Pinnacle Liquid Carnuba ( used between waxings ), Pinnacle Car wash, Pinnacle Clay and Lubricant.

Mezerna Final and Intense Polish
Meguiers Swirl Remover V2.0 and Dual Action Cleaner Polish
3M Glazes
Mothers Glaze and Sealer

Porter Cable with Red, Yellow, White and Grey pads.
Assorted MF towels

It gets expensive, but once you have a surplus of product, its not much to keep it up. I keep the Pinnacle Paste Wax in the fridge.

Detailing for perfection takes a lot of experience. You cant be afraid to try different combo's. Just dont mix carnubas and poly's together. If you go with acrylics, like Klasse, dont try to layer it with carnuba.

George Wax

Established Member
I am in and willing to spill out all my detailing secret's, tip's, insider's point of view, detailing experience with all my gear head's...Let me know when and where...

George Wax

Established Member
I am currently trying to have Meguiar's, Inc, sponsor our wash and wax at their facility, Irvine,CA...Stay tuned..and cross your finger's...

Cobro

Banned
I've been using the whole Meguiar's product line for 15 years.

Have about $400 tied up in the garage....adds up:eek:

Venomous Prick: thanks for the website on that product, will check it out!

George Wax

Established Member
Good new's everyone I have confirmed a Wash and Wax day at Meguiar's Inc, Irvine, CA, Mike Phillips will be the official lead Meguiar's trainer and technical head guy for our Wash and Wax day..Mike has informed me the detailing clinic should be setup for a Saturday..So, guy's let me know what date would be best for everyone...As a hint we should set this up asap before the holiday's fall upon us...Give me some suggestion's on what you would like to be discussed or some goodie bag idea's...I will also be in contact with Omar Venom 98 to see if Socalwildhorses.com can join us in the fun..This will be a good time for all of us..Let me know of a date (Saturday) when you would like to do this..and I will forward this to Mike for confirmation..Thank's..George "Wax"..

kaos

Established Member
Since I already have done the full Zaino treatment. Would it just be a waste of time redoing everything?

Cobro

Banned
Great job George!!

Meguiar's have good people working for them. Some years ago I met Patrick Cirelli V.P. and spoke at great lengths about the product line and company philosophy……..sure wish I had a job there, doing what you love to do!!

Any Saturday is fine with me! Upon notice.

A discussion subject: Scratches and clear coats, how far can you go? The new Scratch X product

Any samples of new and Improved products would be great (Goodie Bag)

If you need set up help on the event day, let me know

Also will be a good time to replace pads for my porter cable
:idea: Maybe discounts on products

Last edited:

Cobro

Banned
Originally posted by omslaw
Since I already have done the full Zaino treatment. Would it just be a waste of time redoing everything?

Just come down and hit it with Meguiar's Final Inspection #34 Spray.......

George Wax

Established Member
Hello, everyone I just received an E-mail from Mike Phillip's rep from Meguiar's advising 20 to 30 people max..however, he did not actually put a definite limit for the clinic he is welcoming everyone and their question's..I will arrange a goody bag with Mike for everyone..Product's will not be available for sale on the day of the clinic..As a matter of fact we will be receiving them free in our goodie bag's..Again..we need to come up with a date..Please come up with a date on a Saturday for this clinic..and one back up date on a Saturday..Update's will be posted as this clinic develop's and people are interested in attending..

George Wax

Established Member
Also all materila's for the demo's and supplies will be provided by Meguiar's Inc...This should be a special day for all of us...Furthermore, it will be a homecoming for me since I use to work Meguiar's..Should be fun..

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Great job George!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great opportunity for everyone here. I knew you could come through!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread