We lost a good member today - Hissssss Killed by a IED

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
RIP soldier. thank you for your service and sacrifice.

i was just at the national cemetary next to march afb yesterday for a funeral for my friend's father, a retired WWII airmen. they had to wait over a week to get a spot there. they said theyre just booked with serviceman losing their lives overseas. :(

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
R.I.P. Mark. The cost of Freedom seems very expensive today.

Wow, these words express exactly how i feel. Very well said.

R.I.P even though I didnt know him I have respect for all men and woman who serve our country. He is a true hero.

+1

R.I.P thank you for everything you've done for us. God bless his family.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
This is really sad news...I did not know him but, did read alot of his posts.

RIP my friend...thank you for your service and my thoughts and prayers to your family...

PuffAdder03

Speed Limit? What's That?
Established Member
R.I.P Mark

I've had the chance to talk to him in person and he is a very cool guy. He actually came up to me and started telling me how he liked my car. We even talked about racing some day. That was one car I was very happy and willing to lose to. I will be attending is memorial tomorrow. Dam this s*** sucks!!!!

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Godspeed. May the rest of us never forget your sacrifice and for those of us still fighting we will continue to fight so your sacrifice may never be in vien.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
RIP i talked with him a couple of times and he was a cool guy. He will be missed by all of us on SVTP

1sweetazzGT500

Established Member
God Bless You and your Family Mark. Thank You for protecting with Your own Life, Me & My Family's way of Life as well as the Entire Country's. See you when it's My time to go home Brother.

hydro

Established Member
I have some truly sad news. I have just learned that Mark (Hissssss) was killed today by an IED in Afghanistan. I know he hung out here a bit along with over on Team Shelby as Hisssss. I just thought I should let everyone know over here. Over on TS we know Mark as a guy who loved his Shelby and a need for speed. He was regularly modifying his car and talking to us about it. Mark is married to Barbie and has a 14 year old daughter Jessica. Mark has been in the Army and stationed out of Fort Lewis for many years and was due to come home in July after serving a year tour in Afghanistan. I think Mark only needed 4 more years in the Army to get to his retirement.

Please keep Marks family in your thoughts and prayers. The coming days and weeks and months are going to be very hard on them. It looks like we are hoping to help out the family over on Team Shelby. Here is the link.

-- Bob

We lost a good member today - Hisssss Killed by a IED - Team Shelby

It truly hurts me to read what you have written here.I feel so bad for his wife and children.hydro

Users who are viewing this thread