well, impulse buy! part of the family once again!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i need to figure out all of the changes. the sync and electronic package is well done in this one, i am still figuring out the functions. i was very surprised by the lack of wheel hop and also can anyone tell me if the stock exhaust is the old 5gt's or not? i still have them in my garage and was planning on swapping but these sound great and i am not sure if it would be worth the trouble:shrug:

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I should have one just like it in another couple of weeks. I don't think that exhaust will work. The pipes on the 2011-12 are 2.75" instead of 2.5".

Do you have the Recaro's too?

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
recaro's like in the boss?? no but these seats are tighter and bolstered:shrug:

disregard, i just looked it up and no i do not. i did not know that was an option but i am okay with it, these factory seats are extremely comfortable and remind me of the 03 04 cobra seats. my 2007 seats were horrible.

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
recaro's like in the boss?? no but these seats are tighter and bolstered:shrug:

disregard, i just looked it up and no i do not. i did not know that was an option but i am okay with it, these factory seats are extremely comfortable and remind me of the 03 04 cobra seats. my 2007 seats were horrible.

Yeah man! That's one of my favorite parts of the 10+ 500's. The seats are SOOOOOO much more comfortable than any other Mustang I've ever owned. I don't have any interest in the Recaros at this point as the factory seats are perfect for me.
The Sync system is also pretty well done. I have GPS/touch screen heads in all three of my cars (GMC factory system, Kenwood and the Sync) and the Sync system blows them all away in every aspect. The only thing I wish it had was a back-up camera, but I'll eventually add that.

Users who are viewing this thread