well it was time to ad another stang to the garage

5.4 notch

Established Member
IMG957267.jpg

5.4 notch

Established Member
been looking for a grabber orange gt 500 for a while now..found one in NJ.. with 2100 miles will be looking to do some mods very soon...

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Congrats on the new ride and time to start modding. I thought red was the official pull me over color?:dw:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Congrats man...You still have the coupe?

I'm thinking about selling the Shelby cheap or trade for something cool.

The motor should be back in this week. I want to give it a couple more tries at the 8's...Then it's going.

My race car should be done soon and want to direct the money towards that project.

5.4 notch

Established Member
Congrats man...You still have the coupe?

I'm thinking about selling the Shelby cheap or trade for something cool.

The motor should be back in this week. I want to give it a couple more tries at the 8's...Then it's going.

My race car should be done soon and want to direct the money towards that project.

hows it going Tony..yes i still have the coupe..just smoothed the engine bay..having a fresh 5.4 built for it..heads went to foxlake,and had a set of custom cams,pistons and billet rods going in..also changed over to fast xfi with the ls coil packs..cant wait to get it back to the track..last year i went to cecil and it went 9.50 at 153 mph on the 275 DR.....I seen some pictures of your coupe ,looks nasty cant wait to see it done...ttyl Jeff

5.4 notch

Established Member
thanks everyone...looking for some suggestions on mods...headers..gears..sct tuner...shifter..lca...tubular front end ??????? what are you guys using...thanks

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Congrats on the new ride looks like you'll have 2 5.4 cars

Users who are viewing this thread