Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Jake,

I'd like to take a moment and thank you for my new "sig" material.:rockon:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
What is done to the car as far as weight reduction? That's pretty light considering it's an auto.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
What is done to the car as far as weight reduction? That's pretty light considering it's an auto.

the c4/converter prob weighs less than the t-56/clutch setup. weight reduc is

a/c delete
ps delete
pb delete
he delete
tubular suspension
front coil overs
skinnies / wheels
alum bumpers
solid axle
rear seat delete
door bars removed
rear amp deck removed

then some other little things here and there....and some things added weight back in. but about 500lbs lighter than stock.

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Holy Crap...haven't been on in a few days and you pull a 10.05 out of your pocket...Huge congrats Jake!! :rockon:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
You could get that .05 off I bet if you just skip breakfast or don't party the night before! lol :beer:
Actually partying the night before would probably help. He would be dehydrated and actually weigh less. Don't forget to take a dump first too. LOL!

BIG HUGE CONGRATS JAKE! 9.9's on the next trip as long as traction is there. You're aren't doubting me anymore are you? LOL! I told ya it'll run 9's.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Actually partying the night before would probably help. He would be dehydrated and actually weigh less. Don't forget to take a dump first too. LOL!

BIG HUGE CONGRATS JAKE! 9.9's on the next trip as long as traction is there. You're aren't doubting me anymore are you? LOL! I told ya it'll run 9's.

well, I never thought I would get these 60's thats for sure. thats whats getting it done. now Im curious as to how far itll go.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Great track prep definitely helps, but you're getting that thing dialed in for sure.

yeamy track is usually good to awesome. starts to get tough now because its in NH and itll be in the 50s up there within a couple weeks. there is a huge event all weekend this week and the next day I can go is Wednesday. bet your ass Ill be there...track should be awesome.

Rice Eatr

Established Member
the c4/converter prob weighs less than the t-56/clutch setup. weight reduc is

a/c delete
ps delete
pb delete
he delete
tubular suspension
front coil overs
skinnies / wheels
alum bumpers
solid axle
rear seat delete
door bars removed
rear amp deck removed

then some other little things here and there....and some things added weight back in. but about 500lbs lighter than stock.

Sounds like a race car to me...;-)

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
sweet man ---any vids? 9s so close...

I have one in car vid. after my 2nd pass though no vids alowed in cars because it was eliminations. and I only knew a few up there and they were racing as well.

next week I have people ocming with me so Ill have vids

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Who cares what it is if you can legally drive a 9 second car on the street? That thing will tear up just about anything from a stop.

yea...from a 40 roll it feels insane..the converter just flashes and your off..feels faster than the ONLY 615rwhp Whipple Ive ridden in.

Users who are viewing this thread