Went AGAIN.... 10.OH SO CLOSE!!!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
yea...from a 40 roll it feels insane..the converter just flashes and your off..feels faster than the ONLY 615rwhp Whipple Ive ridden in.
Wait till you put a twin screw or a turbo on it. It will feel really nazty. Mine from a 40 roll in 2nd or a 70 roll in 3rd embarrasses most liter bikes. I can't wait to feel it launch on slicks with a good clutch.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Wow, congrats again! Been watching the car for awhile now and it still amazes me to see how well setup/good the car runs for whats its got in it!!

:beer: Props man

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Wait till you put a twin screw or a turbo on it. It will feel really nazty. Mine from a 40 roll in 2nd or a 70 roll in 3rd embarrasses most liter bikes. I can't wait to feel it launch on slicks with a good clutch.

dont say that....its those thoughts that are pushing me over to that side!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I vote for turbo and glide over the Winter. That way next year we can talk about 8's. :rockon:

with this setup (Im no 8-9 sec guru) I see a simple 2.8kb or whipple 3.4 going low LOW 9s. most of those cars are mid to high 9s and have the same 60s as me. maybe....who knows.

I doubt Ill see a TS/Turbo next year though...:pop:

Rice Eatr

Established Member
with this setup (Im no 8-9 sec guru) I see a simple 2.8kb or whipple 3.4 going low LOW 9s. most of those cars are mid to high 9s and have the same 60s as me. maybe....who knows.

I doubt Ill see a TS/Turbo next year though...:pop:

:dw: A turbo/glide cobra will walk away from a TS car. There is a guy around here with a 88mm turbo, I believe, and glide running well into the 8's on a stock 4V Cobra long block.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
dont say that....its those thoughts that are pushing me over to that side!!
I wouldn't change yet. Get all you can out of it. I still regret it a little, but damn the power difference is unreal. 200 at the wheels just from a blower swap is pretty cool. A turbo with your auto would be even more ridiculous. 8's would be easy with a turbo imo.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
:dw: A turbo/glide cobra will walk away from a TS car. There is a guy around here with a 88mm turbo, I believe, and glide running well into the 8's on a stock 4V Cobra long block.

oh I know...lb for lb the turbo will win. is that the car that used to be owned by Buster?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I wouldn't change yet. Get all you can out of it. I still regret it a little, but damn the power difference is unreal. 200 at the wheels just from a blower swap is pretty cool. A turbo with your auto would be even more ridiculous. 8's would be easy with a turbo imo.

oh Im not...Im sure the thought will cross my mind this winter but itll most likely be a 3.73 swap and run the 100+ shot next year.

I dont have alot to worry about...stock fuel system, easy tuning, mediocre power so crap doesnt bust all the time. Its a comfy zone.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
^^^You're not going to run that setup at all this year?

doubt it....Im still trying to get the eaton setup 100% for the shootout. only 7 weeks of racing left this season and itll only be 2 when I get back form the shootout.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
If you turbo'd it Id stick with the C4 over a glide imo. There are plenty of guys in the 8's with C4's..

iBiTe03

Established Member
doubt it....Im still trying to get the eaton setup 100% for the shootout. only 7 weeks of racing left this season and itll only be 2 when I get back form the shootout.

I dont think you'll ever get that "100%" the way you keep messing with stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread