What A Difference

ROBSNAKE

Established Member
I just mounted up the new NittoNT05 Drag Radials In stock rear tire size and all I can say is Wow. I just drove it around a little bit and in about 40degree weather and full air pressure 35psi the car is sick.Alittle bit of spin at the top of the gears in first and second. I looked down and was doing 80 in a flash.
I cant wait for 50degrees and 28psi. Its so fin nice to put the power to the ground. WooHoo:banana::pepper:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
we need info, no pics , no specs on the tires. help us out here

ROBSNAKE

Established Member
Sorry guys the tires are 285/40 18s Will have pics up tommorow. Should be deep in the elevens now. cant wait for spring. Its nice to know that im not gonn a go up in smoke like before

SlwSVT

Established Member
I just put a set of these on last week in a 315/35/20. I could not believe the difference between these and the 555r drag radials. These tires are the shit.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
When are the 19's gonna be available? And will those even fit the 2010 GT 500's?

As far as i have heard they are not going to hve a rear drag radial sized appropriatly for the 19" GT500 wheels, the 19" are liek 345's for the Z06 and maybe the Ford GT's. You could get the stock wheels widened and maybe run them.

superman112

Established Member
Im in middletown NY myself.. any pics of the tires.. ??? Im really debatings these and the 555 radials... I want a set up thats looks "beefy"

ROBSNAKE

Established Member
Im in middletown NY myself.. any pics of the tires.. ??? Im really debatings these and the 555 radials... I want a set up thats looks "beefy"

one post has the article from mmand fast fords with pics.
apparently they shaved three tenths from the et than with the 555dr's

Users who are viewing this thread