What are the best 2 gauges for terminator?

What gauge besides boost

• Air/fuel

Votes: 215 47.7%
  • fuel pressure

Votes: 170 37.7%
  • oil pressure

Votes: 66 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercobra506

NINJA
Established Member
2227661_59_full.jpg

here's a pic at night...it didn't turn out to well and the gauges don't match. I ordered the lunars awhile back, then when the fuel and oil pressure got order the company said the NVs were a direct replacement. I'm getting different bulbs so they all match. i'll get a better shot up there for you tomorrow night.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
This is a good thread, I think I'm gonna go ahead and get fuel press and maybe wideband a/f? Where would be the best place to plug that bugger into?

BlueSS

I'm got an Autometer Lunar Series Pyrometer (EGT) Gauge for sale if anyone is interested. Send me a PM if interested!

04CobraMatt

Established Member
I want to add some gauges next summer, to me the first and most important is a Wideband O2 sensor/gauge. With this , woudn't you know if something funny was going on with your fuel pressure by the A/F starting to lean out fast?

Second, i want to install a temp gauge for my CHT or ITA2's.

Between those two, i cant see what else would be needed.

You have a boost already (although VAC would be nice to), you'll hear your rad fan getting into high gear before you start to have overheating problems.

Last edited:

whiteboyz79

I'll be your Huckleberry
Established Member
Wait. I'm obviously in this thread a little late and only read about 50% of it but which is a closer match to factory, the NV or the Lunar?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
icu812 said:
fuel pressure and oil pressure is by far the most important gauges you can invest in then get a water temp. guage imo all others are for the bling effect
+1

GEETEE

i'm torn on which guages to get, i read every post on this thread and it was very helpful. i have a gt but most of this seems applicable.

when you guys refer to autometer air/fuel ratios you are looking at the narrowbands. they have these widebands out:
gauge_wideband.jpg

there was one question i did not see an answer to, if you have a wideband a/f gauge do you still need a fuel pressure guage? and drop in fuel pressure would show a lean condition on your a/f gauge right?

i might get a oil pressure gauge instead of the fuel pressure, oil pressure is much cheaper as well.

i'm getting a 3 gauge pod:

1. Nitrous pressure for sure.
2. wideband a/f
3. fuel? temp? oil?

thanx.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Im going to say oil pressure for me, because I broke my stock oil pump gears, but i was also making close to 700 rwhp from my twin turbo setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread