what do think of this rear bumper?

rueljr

Established Member
I thought I'd do something different to the rear bumper. Everyone has the inserts, but I haven't seen this yet. I painted the beveled edge around the letters. It looks almost 3-D from a off side view. What do you all think?

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
While you are at it, post some pics of your tires. Alot of people have been asking lately, and your new spring setup! I know alot of people wanna see a 315/35/17 on a 10.5inch AFS wheel. Matches the stocker perfectly.

yermo

Established Member
nice. i want to do something like that for DSG and do like a black. i think that would look sweet and would stand-out.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Wow I like that a lot!!! Much better than the inserts IMO!!! Great job! If only I could be talented enough to be able to do that to my car!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that is really nice. I especially like the outlined letters on the Sonic Blue. Maybe a vendor or two will take notice. VERY nice!
:beer:

G-Primo

Established Member
Looks GOODDD

:thumbsup:

I saw a guy here in town with a his trimed out with 1/4 inch chrome pin striping. I followed him to his work and asked what he used....He said he just used auto pin striping from AutoZone. It looked good from far but when I got close up it looked a little shaby. I could have done a better job! Never the less it got my attention....:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread