What do you guys do for work?

capt1515

I WANA GO FAST !
Established Member
The F1 is hell of alot more fun driving than the boat or plane and it pulls alot more women. All you have to do is let them see you get in or out of the car and its automatic , The panties fall ! They will even go as far as doing you anywhere they can find a place to at the track.

Last edited:

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
i am a control technician (instrumentation/electrical) working on getting my "instrumentation and control (I&C) technician" ticket. i work for ontario power generation at the pickering nuclear plant.

Charlie41

SiFi junky
Established Member
I'm an industrial maintenance tech = I fix crap! Pay is good. The benefits sux. No female benefits :shrug: But then again I have one, no need for another one.

20 + years

Charlie

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I'm a yacht captain/pilot. We have been pretty much been all over the world, but now we stay in the Eastern US and the Carribean. Pretty cool job I fly my bosses chopper and sit right seat in his G-4 when we not traveling with the boat. The other huge perk is that he also has 6 race cars including two F1 cars that Schumacher drove in 02 an 06 that I get to drive in the Ferrari challenge events across the US.

i'm callilng :bs: nobody could have a job that cool. good one :lol:

jlightning347

Jimmy Lightning
Established Member
I work I.T. for Comdata...you being a commercial driver may know my company :)

I do know your company! But the people I drive for, They give me one of there cards for my diesel purchases.

But your company offers a lot of good help for the trucking industry .

Last edited:

LINOGT

Established Member
Jersey City luxury building superintendant, sucks a bit, have to be on call 24/7 tuesday to saturday, not too much time to play, but good benefits and the best, no rent, no gas/elec, no direct tv , no phone or reserve parking bills!!!!!!!!

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Full time student/ Grocery store cashier

soon to be a programmer/information system technician

qwklightning

Established Member
Carpenter here, build custom homes in northeast NC, Currituck, Corolla, Kitty Hawk. Pays well, no benefits though. Good hours 6:30 to 3:00, get to spend alot of time with my 15yo son. He's turned into a car guy too, so we spend alot of time tinkering with the L and mustang.

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
Commercial and residential electrician. Cool job, good pay and lots of perks wiring bars!! :beer:

L4WORK&PLAY

Established Member
I am a DSA (School) Building Inspector.
Most guys on the job don't think I am there inspector being that I am 25 years old. Most of them have been in the trade longer than I have been alive. =)

I might work with one of you guys some day.

Last edited:

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
I own a shoring company down here in New Orleans almost got wiped out by the storm but 91 years going strong. Im 3rd generation about to buy my father out so he can retire. I also rebuild hydrolic rams on the side for extra cash. (shoring- house raising/leveling/full foundation repair/inpections)

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Construction foreman. We do concrete for churches,schools,warehouses, right now I am building a supertarget! Here is a pic of a tiltwall and a concrete pour!
DSC01239.gif
dayatthejob.gif

Users who are viewing this thread