What do you guys do for work?

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
I flew the H60 that landed on the oil rig in that movie. I got to meet and fly Bruce Willis, Jerry Bruckhimer, Steve Buschemi (sp?), Will Patton, Michael Bay, that monster of a human being Michael Duncan Clark, and that sorry excuse of an actor, Ben Afleck. Got to see Liv Tyler close up, yowza!!! We flew out of Galveston, 140 miles to that rig. I forget the name of the rig, but it was barely big enough to fit us and the PHI helicopter. Pretty wild experience, all in all. My hat's off to all you guys who work on any of those rigs.

Wow. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I am a government contractor....right now I am teaching short range marksmanship and close quarters battle to soldiers on Ft Benning

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Former USAF TACP - decade of destruction. Got hurt in Afghanistan in Feb '02. Knee surgery by the Army Aug '05. Medically booted out Jan '06. Moved to PA and opened my own custom fab shop. I specialize in 4x4s, Hot Rods and Muscle Cars. We pretty much work on anything here. Couple drag cars, some full restores on old iron and I am also an Exile Cycles dealer.

I've had my L since Dec '02 (I was 25) and I have just recently gotten back to where I can drive it and enjoy it again.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A&P) with an FCC license on the side. For the past two + years I've been in the engineering department doing technical support. I work for Atlantic Southeast Airline, Inc.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
18 years in school, my degree is master engineer and i work as a pool guy and maintenance man, BTW i'm 29 and i'm Polish

i mean three years at a technical university for my bachelor degree and then three more years for a master of science degree in mechanical engineering

1st off a bachelor's degree in any accredited engineering program is a minimum of 4yrs. Secondly, a master's degree is only 24-30cr hrs (2yrs). Honesty is the best policy. :bored:

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Had a career change 3 months ago. I went from Directional Driller (land and off shore) to Pipeline Compliance Inspector, basically all I do is drive around all day and make sure all pipelines are signed at Road, Water and Railroad crossings, and make dam good money and work when I want.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
Senior Staff Accountant...

it sucks having such job security... i post all day at work and am really only busy at month end and year end when i prepare financials...

it kicks butT!

f150harley

Established Member
I work for an Auto Parts Distrbuter. Pays good, benifits suck, but never pay retail on parts for my car or truck!

Users who are viewing this thread