What do you guys do for work?

AG Bolt

Established Member
At 55, I have owned my own automotive repair business for 26 yrs. I am the service writer and go to person with two full time techs. Used to have a 175 stall valet parking garage but we seperated that 18 months ago. We also store up to 90 vehicles through the winter.

Phat_J

T@sty Burger!
Established Member
I work in the gulf of mexico on an oil drilling rig. Thats right, I work Armageddon style. Oh and also I go to college and I absolutely hate it.

Last edited:

Ratman

Established Member
I work in the gulf of mexico on an oil drilling rig. Thats right, I work Armageddon style. Oh and also I go to college and I absolutely hate it.

I flew the H60 that landed on the oil rig in that movie. I got to meet and fly Bruce Willis, Jerry Bruckhimer, Steve Buschemi (sp?), Will Patton, Michael Bay, that monster of a human being Michael Duncan Clark, and that sorry excuse of an actor, Ben Afleck. Got to see Liv Tyler close up, yowza!!! We flew out of Galveston, 140 miles to that rig. I forget the name of the rig, but it was barely big enough to fit us and the PHI helicopter. Pretty wild experience, all in all. My hat's off to all you guys who work on any of those rigs.

Last edited:

dydu

hard work pays off
Established Member
what do you mean by "master engineer" :shrug:

i mean three years at a technical university for my bachelor degree and then three more years for a master of science degree in mechanical engineering

Last edited:

"olsson"

Established Member
I work in a collision center at my local Volvo dealer as a body shop technician/manager and has done so since 2001.

Lightning Chief

Established Member
Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy going on 21 years. Retiring soon and becoming the dependent spouse of an FBI agent and full time Dad! I'll have lots of time to work on my truck and on the golf swing!!

Chief

Last edited:

DA BOLT

Established Member
I'm an Imaging/Color Tech. at Florida's Largest Newspaper. I use Photoshop to color correct and make sure the photos in the paper look good.

P2120023.jpg

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:pop:I'm a "Fudge-Packer"....I usually get alot of overtime about a

week before Valentine's Day.:bored:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Alot of you guys have some badass jobs.

Im a Certified Welder/Cast Iron Repair tech at Lock N Stitch. This is the company that produces the inserts that Ford just picked up for spark plug fixes(Which are the best BTW). We travel every so often, pretty much any where you can think of. Been to an oil rig off the coast of China, to a power plant in Maui, and a few places here in the states.

Im also working on my Bachelors Degree in Business Management.

I'm 1 of 4 sales managers at YearOne. It's a really cool place to work the majority of the time... pay could definitely be better! Halfway looking for something new with better pay.. this job has its perks though.

So uh, can you hook a brother up with some discounts from Year One? Me and my dad are building his 68 Roadrunner. :beer::beer:

1bad03snake