What do you think?

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
My really good friend wants to take my car (Cobra) to Prom tomorrow night. I don't know what i should do. He has a 2003 GT so he isn't knew to mustangs. What would you guys do thanks a lot for the help.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
NO WAY. If he does something crazy you'll end up paying for it. Like letting someone drive your car after drinking. Maybe getting into an accident you'll have to pay for possibly the rest of your life. And the biggest thing is he will not treat your car as you do. Its not his and when he brings it back any problems are yours and they never happened while he had it. Friends are great but not when "borrowing" your car.

Juiced-03

Established Member
A GT is nothing like a Cobra. I could see him trying to impress his date and then underestimating your Cobra!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
NO DEAL!

plus, a friendship could be ruined if something goes bad......

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Geez! I guess the votes are in! I let my 27 year old son take mine all the time! He knows what the car means to me, knows how to drive it, and is very responsible. And yes...there is no doubt he sticks his foot in it from time to time.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I dont let anyone drive mine, tell him he can take it, but you have to ride in the back seat to supervise :thumbsup:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
It's your call.
Common sense says teenager + Cobra on prom night = trouble.
However, you know the guy, we don't.

Personally, I have no problem letting trusted friends drive my cars.

TRBO VNM

are you willing to buy another? probably not, so I say no way. tell him to clean his up all nice and shiny and he should be proud enough of it.

Users who are viewing this thread