• Single T76 Hellion Turbo

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • F-1A Procharger

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shadowcoupe

If money wasnt an issue, what would you do? \

Since i fried my 2.2KB, im looking at my options. Not sure if I want another twin screw, go turbo, or centrifugal.

What would be the best setup on the street. Consider that you have a built SRA, and a bone stock motor.

If you could also, please give reasoning. :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

KILRSVT

Established Member
3.4 whipple all the way...i like everything about it except how in wont fit under a stock termi.....some hood modification is required

Jroc

Established Member
I wouldn't say one is neccessarily better than the other. It depends on the buyer. One product might be better for Bill, while another product might be better for Joe.

I personally would go with the KB 2.8.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I`d do the 2.8 also
Pretty sure you could get a new K member to keep from cutting the hood w/the 3.4

cobracide

Established Member
For the street you have to go Whipple or KB (TS) or Roots.. no question. You need the powerband they provide.

Last edited:

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
Def. a twin screw for street car. All of the power adders you mentioned are badass in their own right, but a torque band as meaty as a 5lb. grilled ribeye steak, is what a twin screw will provide you with.

RussZTT

Established Member
I say turbo. You get better gas mileage while cruising, turbo doesn't shock the tires like a TS does. Turbo is easier on the motor plus makes better power :beer:

Nino S

Established Member
if money is not an option. turbo
my dream goal for my car would be a 5.0 built boss motor with twin 61's going through my 2.6H for the ultimate Hellraiser. just need to find an extra 20k or so!! lol
it all depends on what you plan on doing with the car. a lot of track time I would vote turbo or a procharger, street/a little strip my vote is for a 2.8H with the MPH behemoth inlet and twin 75 mm throttle body.

Users who are viewing this thread