• Hurst

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pro 5.0

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vertigyn

Established Member
+1 for the MGW orange shifter - I love mine. I like it more than the Tri-Ax and B&M I had on previous fox bodies.

Spartacus

Banned
OK, I installed the new MGW yesterday. My conclusion is...

Buy an MGW!!! they are the best by far, nothing compares. I hate my Steeda now! Looks like ill be ordering a new MGW shifter for the second Mach 1 I have. I love it that much! So smooth and comfortable. Mines not even worn in yet, and I already love it!

Oh and I didnt install the shift stops because black mach 1 said I should, so naturally I did the opposite he says.

Last edited:

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
OK, I installed the new MGW yesterday. My conclusion is...

Buy an MGW!!! they are the best by far, nothing compares. I hate my Steeda now! Looks like ill be ordering a new MGW shifter for the second Mach 1 I have. I love it that much! So smooth and comfortable. Mines not even worn in yet, and I already love it!

Oh and I didnt install the shift stops because black mach 1 said I should, so naturally I did the opposite he says.

I went from a Pro 5.0 that I've had for a year and a half to an MWG a few weeks ago - hands down the MGW is way better. FWIW - I understand the Pro5.0 and the Tri-ax are pretty much the same......

Oh, and Black Mach 1 is the biggest douschebag I've met on any of these boards.

Mach1Man04

Established Member
MGW definetly ive asked this on various forums and they alll say MGW thats what im gonn go with...also, this might seem stupid to ask but how do you use the MGW site?? i cant seem to find a page to place an order for the shifter. do you have to call them to order????

Last edited:

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Down on the bottom of the shifter page you should see a place to put in quantities, then under it the add to cart. Follow from there.

Users who are viewing this thread