What lower pulley?

jc01cobra

Established Member
Right now i have a 2.8 upper was wondering what combo is good, was thinking of getting a 2.76upper and 4lb lower but would like to see what you all recommend, stock eaton return style fuel system with a mafia. Thanks

cobracide

Established Member
Send it to POSI.. Price to performance the best thing you can do to get more power. Great guy to work with as well.

Last edited:

04Sonic

Established Member
As posted get it ported first or your Iat's will be cooking.

jc01cobra

Established Member
Whos Posi? and What does he charge. Cause i was looking into Steigimeirs special on stage 5 and rebuild.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Whos Posi? and What does he charge. Cause i was looking into Steigimeirs special on stage 5 and rebuild.

$430 for a Race Port and $125 to match the stock tb/plenum to the blower at the time of porting. Also if it's not leaking or making noise then don't rebuild the blower. Unless maybe it has 80,000 miles on it or something and you would feel better about it.

Here's my section on here. Just click on the Market section and then it's the second section down. Plenty of things to read and pictures to see so you know exactly what you're getting.

Posi Performance - SVTPerformance

dynobobstieg

I would recommend a 2.8 upper and a 2# lower for 16 lbs of boost with our Stage 4 (w/rebuild at no charge) and a TB and PL port match included, all for only $495. We can supply you with the lower pulley also and ship it all out together. Check out our Website forum for more information on this and the SNAKE BITE tm. Series of Eaton Blowers.

Users who are viewing this thread