Whatever happened to the ricers?

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
When I was in high school (7 years ago), the whole Fast and Furious look was absolutely EVERYWHERE. Every single Honda had a fart can and giant aluminum wing for max downforce, yo. I haven't seen a car look like that in years. Granted, I just got back from a tour in Japan, but when I got back, they are all gone. I really liked those guys. I've never won so many street races in my life.

SVT GT

Established Member
They are still around just look on the side of the roads. Most of the ricers cars are on the side of the road broken down now-a-days. Seems the majority are just now learning / understanding (or growing up) its a waste of time and money to pour so much into a front wheel drive grocery getter / fuel economy car with 60 wheel horse.

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
man, i actively look for these guys on the road. whenever i hear that 'amazing' exhaust note that they have, i look to see how jacked up it is. what a shame.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
They're all over the damn place here in Houston. 9/10 of 'em no habla the englès though, and I'd seriously question their legal status.......

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
They are all on this forum >> MONTANA AUTOMOTIVE ENTHUSIASTS CLUB

That's the local montana forum and it's FULL of rice and old pieces of shit that these idiots try to fix up.. Not too many on there like me because I can't not tell them what a joke their souped up 1990 civics are.

Five-ohh-Love

Established Member
There is a guy in town with an eclipse painted green and blue like the one in the first movie. Its motor is stock with a huge POS muffler, its slammed to the ground, and has a wing that is wider then the car. He drives around like he has the exact car from with movie with neck breaking nitrous! He is also around 30 years old :loser:

I still see allot of them around, sadly around here i guess the rice hasn't completely burned off yet lol

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
lol at the guy in the eclipse. he probably dumped all that money in 9 years ago at 21 to be the cool guy on the block and now he is stuck with some gay ass shit.

Fuerza

Established Member
They're all over the damn place here in Houston. 9/10 of 'em no habla the englès though, and I'd seriously question their legal status.......

Houston don't have shit on El Paso as far as illegals and their Honda's. They even have Mexico license plates here.

Fuerza

Established Member
There is a guy in town with an eclipse painted green and blue like the one in the first movie. Its motor is stock with a huge POS muffler, its slammed to the ground, and has a wing that is wider then the car. He drives around like he has the exact car from with movie with neck breaking nitrous! He is also around 30 years old :loser:

I still see allot of them around, sadly around here i guess the rice hasn't completely burned off yet lol

No shit?!? I knew an E5 in the Army that went AWOL. Had a blue eclipse was about 30 years old.

oldmodman

Established Member
Because we don't have to salt our roads the damn things never die. They just get uglier.

There are three just on my street alone. One of them actually had the owners using the wing as a table during a yard sale.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
They have not stopped watching FF-5 yet. They will be back, sort of like bell bottom pants.

Last edited by a moderator:

speedsun

Established Member
They all jumped on the stanced/hellaflush bandwagon. Before that was the "JDM" bandwagon where you had to have a slammed Civic on 16" Rotas.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Maybe they all had a meeting where they all decided it wasn't mad dope nomore yo. When they saw the newer F&F movies weren't really using Hondas it just wasn't mad bananas enough

Users who are viewing this thread