Whats it take to get a ZL1 714 RWHP

NightmareTA

Established Member
Personally I think the ZL1 is better looking than the GT500....and it handles better as well according to track tests. Sure it's not as fast, but what do you expect when the ZL1 is only running 7 PSI and the GT500 is running 15 PSI stock. I've seen a few ZL1's in person and the interior is gorgeous with all the suede on the dash and seats. I prefer it over the GT500 as well. Theres always going to be people that like one or the other. Thats why both sell. Not all guys want a car that makes a ton of HP out of the box, but more of a "complete package" car. FYI I do like the GT500 as well, and wouldn't say no to either.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
I guess you would know all about Planter sexual preferences? You sound like you have experiences with the man.

lol. I would love to argue with you, but it's obvious that you are straight up full of shit. I mean for real son I'm sitting here laughing at your BS'ing ass. And you're not even stupid, you know you're full of shit. You're about BS. That's honestly what you are about. BTW I asked what you own, not what you owned. What do you own at this current time?

My truck is likely never going to be as fast as your old KB L because I honestly don't give a damn about it being any faster than it is stock. It's a mostly stock L which means it's somewhat quick, but I would never call it fast, and I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm not saying I'll never do any kind of performance mods to it, but I'm not spending that much in modding my DD that I actually pull truck duties with. I love it how it is and maybe more than you liked your 600 whp L as that had to be a impractical vehicle to live with as again I actually use my truck for a truck. I've owned 500 whp Cobra's, and am in the process of building a Foxbody with a Terminator drivetrain swap(even though that projects hit a halt for the time being) so I'm in no way envious of your KB Lightning which you no longer own. Again WTF do you currently own? Do you just not want to say?

What do I own? Let me tell you a story, son. I took delivery of a 13' GT500 about a month or so ago. At first, I loved it. It was FAST. But, that was it. Then it starting falling apart. The volume knob fell off, the shifter literally broke in half when I shifted to 3rd, it doesn't have full a/c ducts, only feet. Plus the clutch was like pushing your foot through your moms ass and bringing it back out, super hard suction. The driveshaft broke when I tried taking it to the claimed 200mph, I only managed 194 when it broke. Luckily I've played Forza quite a bit with a steering wheel so I knew how to handle the situation.

So, son, I went and bought my ZL1 that I own. The TRUE sports\muscle car. It does all things and all things, right. Super smooth in power delivery and in the corners. I took an off ramp and 160mph and I was on RAILS. It so bad ass it shouldn't be legal. But it is.

Son.

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Looks like you like elementary school boys- considering this interiorlooks like a Lego set
6c31df42-2897-032a.jpg

Trollololol

D: WTF!!! That's the inside of the ZLwhat.... damn that is ugly. looks like one of those matchbox cars with whale penis interior with a bowtie in the front... yuck man hope I never see one in person or ill throw up.. :xpl:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
OMFG sonz!!!! You alls argument had me ****ing rolllololololololing in the floor son...

Jesus Christ! Oh... How I love this website....

Svt4ever post pics of your old shelby and your new ferrari..... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
What do I own? Let me tell you a story, son. I took delivery of a 13' GT500 about a month or so ago. At first, I loved it. It was FAST. But, that was it. Then it starting falling apart. The volume knob fell off, the shifter literally broke in half when I shifted to 3rd, it doesn't have full a/c ducts, only feet. Plus the clutch was like pushing your foot through your moms ass and bringing it back out, super hard suction. The driveshaft broke when I tried taking it to the claimed 200mph, I only managed 194 when it broke. Luckily I've played Forza quite a bit with a steering wheel so I knew how to handle the situation.

So, son, I went and bought my ZL1 that I own. The TRUE sports\muscle car. It does all things and all things, right. Super smooth in power delivery and in the corners. I took an off ramp and 160mph and I was on RAILS. It so bad ass it shouldn't be legal. But it is.

Son.

It is obvious that you are fond of the penis.

Luckily for the GT500 its pretty much universally accepted that the S197 Mustang rides on a more capable handling platform than a POS Gen5 Camaro. Since the new ZL1 is slightly more capable in a turn according to the magazines do to it's very advances and good OEM suspension all GT500 owners will need to do to bitch slap the ZL1 in a turn is go to a suspension tuner like Griggs and say hey I would like to kill ZL1's in the handling department. It's a know fact that companies such as Griggs can make the already capable factory GT500 and make it an even better handler than it already is. Still then the ZL1 owners can mod his suspension to counteract the GT5... Oh wait at that point he'll have to do away with his awesome 3rd gen MRS and that's no good as he's stuck with a 4,1XX lb turd. Unfortunate seeing as how the awesome ZL1 couldn't match the factory GT500's extremely respectable 1:38 minute time around Laguna Sega I wonder what would happen to it when the GT500 owners start improving their suspension, and adding better brake pads, etc? I tell you what for acar that's only good in a straight line a 2013 GT500 sure does post some very fast time on most road courses. :-D

BTW Don't put these cars on a road course together for very long. While the Mustang still pushing strong do to it's much more capable cooling systems the ZL1 will be limping it's heat soaked ass around the track getting lapped by everything else out there. If you do want top track the ZL1 I recommend factory PSI's.

Son.

Last edited:

Svt4ever22

Established Member
It is obvious that you are fond of the penis.

Luckily for the GT500 its pretty much universally accepted that the S197 Mustang rides on a more capable handling platform than a POS Gen5 Camaro. Since the new ZL1 is slightly more capable in a turn according to the magazines do to it's very advances and good OEM suspension all GT500 owners will need to do to bitch slap the ZL1 in a turn is go to a suspension tuner like Griggs and say hey I would like to kill ZL1's in the handling department. It's a know fact that companies such as Griggs can make the already capable factory GT500 and make it an even better handler than it already is. Still then the ZL1 owners can mod his suspension to counteract the GT5... Oh wait at that point he'll have to do away with his awesome 3rd gen MRS and that's no good as he's stuck with a 4,1XX lb turd. Unfortunate seeing as how the awesome ZL1 couldn't match the factory GT500's extremely respectable 1:38 minute time around Laguna Sega I wonder what would happen to it when the GT500 owners start improving their suspension, and adding better brake pads, etc? I tell you what for acar that's only good in a straight line a 2013 GT500 sure does post some very fast time on most road courses. :-D

BTW Don't put these cars on a road course together for very long. While the Mustang still pushing strong do to it's much more capable cooling systems the ZL1 will be limping it's heat soaked ass around the track getting lapped by everything else out there. If you do want top track the ZL1 I recommend factory PSI's.

Son.

That post had nothing to do with Penis. Must be on your mind? Eating some sausage and squirting mayo all over your face? Bet you are. Queer.

How about you do some research. The ZL1 OWNS the Gt500 in handling. Even with the smaller HP output, it owns it in the track. I mean, other than a straight line. Cause that's so much fun. Not.

Start improving suspension? Oh wow, listen here son, how about the fact that the GT500 has a bigger supercharger running 15psi? Oh, cause that's not a handicap. Do you type on a keyboard that looks like an inverted pyramid because your hands are stuck in queer?

You can talk suspension mods all you want, throw the same supercharger on it and watch the GT500 fall even FURTHER behind. Like you did in 2nd grade when the rest of the class went the 3rd. Wow, watch out, heat soak? How about no. I mean, look at the GT500. It doesn't even have a grill. Wow. Watch out with all that ingenuity. I bet that took some thinking.

Put your Mikes Hard Lemonade down and get some rest, son. You'll need it tomorrow when your Dad tells you to mow the lawn.

Jroc

Established Member
That post had nothing to do with Penis. Must be on your mind? Eating some sausage and squirting mayo all over your face? Bet you are. Queer.

How about you do some research. The ZL1 OWNS the Gt500 in handling. Even with the smaller HP output, it owns it in the track. I mean, other than a straight line. Cause that's so much fun. Not.

Start improving suspension? Oh wow, listen here son, how about the fact that the GT500 has a bigger supercharger running 15psi? Oh, cause that's not a handicap. Do you type on a keyboard that looks like an inverted pyramid because your hands are stuck in queer?

You can talk suspension mods all you want, throw the same supercharger on it and watch the GT500 fall even FURTHER behind. Like you did in 2nd grade when the rest of the class went the 3rd. Wow, watch out, heat soak? How about no. I mean, look at the GT500. It doesn't even have a grill. Wow. Watch out with all that ingenuity. I bet that took some thinking.

Put your Mikes Hard Lemonade down and get some rest, son. You'll need it tomorrow when your Dad tells you to mow the lawn.

Actually I'm drinking Brandy.

Okay well the GT500 can hand 15 psi. Throw 15 psi at a ZL1 and that car will get so heat soaked lapping a track it's ridiculous. Have you even compared their cooling systems? The cool thing about the GT500 is you look at it and you say that 662 bhp is not overly impressive for a modern 5.8L DOHC Modular running a TVS 2300 @ 15, but then you see people adding little mods like TB's, midpipes and a tune making close to 700 whp, and then you say actually that's pretty damn goods, and that car is obvious extremely conservitively tuned from the factory.

My hands are stuck in your momma's nasty pussy son. You need to show your daddy some more respect because if I was where you are right now I would smack you down a notch or 2..... son.:kaboom:

Jroc

Established Member
Lol ur weak, son. Goodnight.

Come on man don't quit on me. I'm having fun here. What you're doing is weak, son. :bash:

ZYBORG I'm starting to think that Svt4ever22 doesn't have anything that he claims to have. :shrug:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol ur weak, son. Goodnight.

Thats weak sauce son!

Come on man don't quit on me. I'm having fun here. What you're doing is weak, son. :bash:

ZYBORG I'm starting to think that Svt4ever22 doesn't have anything that he claims to have. :shrug:

I just want to see both his ferraris cause I like both of them... :beer:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
The numbers favor the ZL1 in handling , and being progressive at or near the limit is never a bad thing even in a race car. The ZL1 won comparison tests because it is more forgiving at the limit, and is a better drive than the GT500 to most road testers. The reality is most GT500 buyers will be perfectly fine with the handling of the GT500 because they simply will not push the car anywhere close to the limits.

And beat the ZL1. Thats the bottom line.
And yeah most of the mags. give the nod to the ZL1 [ by a hair] in all catagories except 1 [ heh-heh]

Users who are viewing this thread