Whats the best cure for a hangover?

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
I don't drink to the point of being hungover very often, but my brother absolutely swears by Chef Boyardee Ravioli and a 16oz Pet Chocolate Milk. I know, I know :xpl: But if you could call someone a professional drinker, he'd be the one, and it seems to help him out a lot.

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
I drink a glass of water or 2 than take 2 Tylenol.

I keep hearing people say "keep drinking" does that really work?

SVTDavid

Live Fast
Established Member
in before someone suggest smoking a J lol

Read post #18.

I went with the Jibba, Lemon-Lime Hatorade and pretty much shotgunned a Mountain-Dew just because it was the only liquid in sight when I woke up.

I guess the ultimate cure would be smoking a blunt while getting a blowjob as you are casually sipping on water/gatorade.. damn I was so close.:bash:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
take some of your girls midol or go buy saome its the cats pajamas for hangovers

that and lots of water

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
A hyperbaric chamber

J/K :-D

Drinking a bunch of water before going to bed has always worked for me. :shrug:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
My prescription since college has been:

1. Burger King sausage croisanwich meal with OJ
2. Three Advil
3. Large bottle of water

Works like a charm. :banana:

if you can get it down before ralphing it all back up.

ive found that if im really drunk and know im gonna be hung the **** over the next morning, ill force myself to drink two entire bottles of water. I believe this kickstarts my body on metabolizing water instead of alcohol while i sleep. plus i take two asprin to thin the blood and make it easier for the liver to filter out all the alcohols.

then i wake up at like 8am, take a nice dump, which usually are the standard ultra-smelly "after morning beer-poo's", drink another bottle of water and two more asprin, and go back to sleep for a few hours. wake up, have a sammich and all good.

Last edited:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I usually just wake up, curse the day, and get on with it.

Honestly, the best cure is just laughing with your friends about it once or twice, and moving on.

Works for me.:shrug: Yes, I've had SEVERE hang-overs before.

ZincGT

Banned
I'm surprised to hear that people are taking pain killers before bed. Taking pain killers in conjunction with alcohol present in the body can result in liver damage (which is why I never take any type of pain killer medication before or after drinking).

I cant remember the last time I was hungover. No matter how incredibly drunk I get, a Gatorade before bed always re-hydrates and eliminates any hangover.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'm surprised to hear that people are taking pain killers before bed. Taking pain killers in conjunction with alcohol present in the body can result in liver damage (which is why I never take any type of pain killer medication before or after drinking).

I cant remember the last time I was hungover. No matter how incredibly drunk I get, a Gatorade before bed always re-hydrates and eliminates any hangover.

lol, I was wondering the same thing. My uncle is a pharmacist and before I left for college he always told me to avoid taking pain killers with/after drinking as it would damage my liver.

----------------
Now playing: Gary Hoey - Linus And Lucy
via FoxyTunes

RedDemon91

Established Member
Never gotten a hangover thank god. However a good friend of mine who does told me to get something with grease, grease, and more grease. He usually makes a trip to Steak N' Shake the next morning, and it helps a lot he said.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
hair of the dog that bit you, works every time

lol my dad told me that expression.
Everyone has always said another beer, but when Im hungover that is the last thing I am able to drink. What I am able to do though is a mix drink, Rum/Coke (enough so you dont taste the alcohol) and after one glass I can feel a difference. Do a few of those and your good.

Asprin :nonono: not so good for the liver as stated earlier

Users who are viewing this thread