Whats the best cure for a hangover?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I usually chug a big bottle of water or gatorade before I go to bed and take an advil. Most of the time I still feel kind of shitty in the morning, but thats because I can't sleep well after I get drunk.

+1 I always chug a bottle of Gatorade with a few Advil before I hit the sack and I wake up feeling much better.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
the best that has ever worked for me is a few cups of coffee and a blunt

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Lots of water before bed and Mexican (Tex-Mex) food when you get up, works for me every time.

-Brian

Sarge_13

Established Member
then i wake up at like 8am, take a nice dump, which usually are the standard ultra-smelly "after morning beer-poo's",

Ahh good old beer shits.

When I wake up hungover I drink a lot of water or gatorade or anything I can find and take a couple tylenol and I'm fine usually.

usaf_eagle

Established Member
My guess is the OP is probably reading this thread again today since that Kentucky upset last night... probably drank his woes away and is feeling it again this morning.. :D

opie99

Established Member
get you a big fat dooby:rockon:, a number 6 from mcdonnalds, and pill of your choice normally works wonders

kaotic

Established Member
Before leaving the bar/club i usually have 2 michelladas. Its usually a beer, a whole lime sqeezed in, tomato juice and tabasco sauce. When your hammered it doesnt taste bad.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelada]Michelada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
i get the worse hangovers ever.. I will be sick to my stomach all day, even if I don't drink much.. **** my life..

Users who are viewing this thread