Where are all the 2015's?

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Only 1 spotted here in Thomasville Ga. The dealer had two and sold one. They are adding 4 grand to sticker so they might keep the one they have for a while.

Branhammer

Established Member
The dealerships here are finally getting a couple of V-6's and EB's. I've seen three dealers that have them in the Salt Lake Valley. Two of them have one EB and the third has 2 sixers. No GT's yet and I have yet to see one on the road.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
They posted their greatest sales in a decade, so they are selling.

Ive seen a few.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yep. I love being right. Lots of haters said no one would be this car because it's SOOOO inferior. Obviously, that's not the case...

The fact that GT500 guys are trading in on these things might say something. I knew they would sell, it's a good looking car, and for the price of a base car it comes VERY well equipped. It actually makes my 2012 seem like a bad deal at MSRP considering.

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
Atlanta area....only a few v6 on the lots and seen none on the road.....weird...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Have seen none on the road yet, a local dealer has ( 5 ) on their lot, one of which is a vert.

Have you seen it in person?? Or did you read the dealer inventory online? I'm pretty sure they haven't even started building convertibles, let alone selling them. Many dealerships have 'orders' of verts, but none are on the lots.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Have you seen it in person?? Or did you read the dealer inventory online? I'm pretty sure they haven't even started building convertibles, let alone selling them. Many dealerships have 'orders' of verts, but none are on the lots.

They have started to build the verts but I have not received any confirmation those owners cars have arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread