where do they get this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
NiteMareGT said:
mswaim said:
:lol: HAHAHAHA He'd point me in your general direction......and besides, I love playing devil's advocate..... :lol:
How my father got into this, I don't know, because it was someone else here who's father was an LEO. I'm sorry to have thought to insult you, being as your cup overfloweth with such wholesome, law abiding goodness. Sorry Mr. Perfect, didn't mean to infringe upon you, my evilness. You are just a COP, nothing more. Leave the power tripping to the judges.....

I wasn't going to respond, however you did point out a mistake in my post, so my apologies to the member to whom I attibuted the "father" and "great man" comments, they were out of line since I mistook your comments for his.

Samill2, please accept that apology.

As for your response, you are right. I am just a cop. However I would much rather be that than a troll who cannot win a debate on even ground. I am always pleased when the righteous "freedom lovers" resort to name-calling. Afterall, it's what they do best. Please do not confuse us by claiming to be a "devil's advocate", to play devil's advocate you must understand the subject matter, however you have clearly proven that the concept of lawful civility is beyond your grasp.

Hopefully Adam will agree and lock this thread and ban your butt. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread