Which catback?

STL5OHSLOW

Established Member
stainless works!!! and I have bassani on my 14 but I already have my catback waiting for my 15 and let me tell you stainless works quality is unbelievable

jdcobra

Established Member
stainless works!!! and I have bassani on my 14 but I already have my catback waiting for my 15 and let me tell you stainless works quality is unbelievable

Let me know when you get it installed how you like it. I wanted to buy it now but all my money went towards Christmas presents for the family lol

Deranged2013

Established Member
I vote neither. Consider Kooks and SW before you pick. I had SW on my 13 GT with longtubes and x pipe. Best sound ever imo.

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
I have heard (not confirmed) that the FRPP ones are chambered whereas the Borla ones are usually a straight through design. I think they will sound quite different.

jdcobra

Established Member
I have heard (not confirmed) that the FRPP ones are chambered whereas the Borla ones are usually a straight through design. I think they will sound quite different.

I hope so! Love the Stingers. Had em on my 04 cobra with the magnaflow catted x and it sounded amazing.

bakerjd

Established Member
I vote Corsa ;)

[video=youtube;DXCxSVSDYsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXCxSVSDYsE&list=UU_ssYNR0qGXu6srCU692lWw[/video]

jdcobra

Established Member
I think I'm still gonna go with SW. I love corsa sound but not on this car. It sounded good on my 09 z06 and 13 superbee. But I think the SW catback with factory H connection is the way to go

Dcrypter

Established Member
Yeah I haven't heard just the catbacks either but the full system sounds good and according to kooks it's going to sound nearly identical to the previous gen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c00NFoSrNwA

Thats the best one of the complete system that i've seen.

This is a '14 with just the catback though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ354V_tz9Q

Kinda crappy audio but kooks' catback should sound somewhere in between those two from what I've been told/read

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I think I'm still gonna go with SW. I love corsa sound but not on this car. It sounded good on my 09 z06 and 13 superbee. But I think the SW catback with factory H connection is the way to go

I have more of the factory connects coming in tomorrow to ship out right away!

beef

sounds killer

jdcobra

Established Member
Any word on when Borla is gonna come out with their exhausts?

Deranged2013

Established Member
Anyone running a Flowmaster Outlaw AB exhaust?

Tried them on my 13. Loud and sounds good but the drone was so bad @ 1800 -2000 rpms, I had to take them off. Gave me headache if I had any distance to travel. Then went to SW cat-back, ARH and O/R X. Best sounding exhaust set-up I've ever heard with ZERO drone. Kooks is neck and neck with SW as far as sound quality.

Users who are viewing this thread