Whipple 2.3 Install on 03 cobra

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
thats a cool video.....good job doing it yourself, i love the kid in the grey shirt i beleive it is, for a good 2 min of the video hes standing in front of the cam and pounding beers haha looks like my buddy when i did mine.

good vid

HAHA Dom, you beat me to it. I was watching the video thinking that was going to be my first comment.

This is an awesome video, I definitely have to do this for one of my projects sometime soon. There's something about wrenching on a car and pounding beers with buddies while doing so thats ****in awesome. It makes the aggravating times a lot more bearable. :beer:

shofe10

4 valve
Established Member
Cool vid and nice #'s for 16.5 lbs of boost. Looks like you have some cool friends to help you out for that long, or stand in your way and pound beers :poke:. None of my friends are that realiable, so I have to do everything myself. I thought doing the Whippl;e was the funnest out of everything I've done (Clutchs x2, IRS-SRA swapx2, and the whipple)
I think you should link the dyno vid here.
Just put it in the first post

Last edited:

jlauth

Established Member
Awesome video, and sweet idea to do the valve covers at the same time. I have the same pulley combo and on the dyno I only hit 16.5 psi also. It does hit 17-18 in the cold weather though!

Any under hood pics?

shofe10

4 valve
Established Member
cool vids bro!

Thanks guys

Awesome video, and sweet idea to do the valve covers at the same time. I have the same pulley combo and on the dyno I only hit 16.5 psi also. It does hit 17-18 in the cold weather though!

Any under hood pics?

I actually need to take some upto date ones... Im gettin 17-18 in this cold weather as well! I recently put on a JLT CAI and their oil separator, along with a wrinkle black reservoir. Ill see what I can do tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread