Whipple 2.3 Install on 03 cobra

shofe10

4 valve
Established Member
A video I made putting in the 2.3. took it to VMP after and put down 593-532 in the summertime in Florida.

[youtube_browser]xjoS1g6AWR8[/youtube_browser]

Dyno Vid
[youtube_browser]os8FE0q8WCc[/youtube_browser]

Ride home

[youtube_browser]Zk8rJhClDB4&feature=related[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Cool vid.

A sense of accomplishment when you do something like that when it yields positive results! :beer:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
cool vid! how much boost did you turn for those numbers?

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
thats a cool video.....good job doing it yourself, i love the kid in the grey shirt i beleive it is, for a good 2 min of the video hes standing in front of the cam and pounding beers haha looks like my buddy when i did mine.

good vid

shofe10

4 valve
Established Member
Cool vid.

A sense of accomplishment when you do something like that when it yields positive results! :beer:

Thanks man

Cool vid man

Thanks

cool vid! how much boost did you turn for those numbers?

I was at 16.5#s with a 4# lower and the stock 3.5 on whipple genII

very cool! how long did it actually take?

About 3-4 days, working in the evening after work.

Nice video! Would have been cool if it ended with a dyno run at VMP.

I thought of that, probably gunna edit another one. I have another video on youtube of the dyno and the drive home from VMP.

thats a cool video.....good job doing it yourself, i love the kid in the grey shirt i beleive it is, for a good 2 min of the video hes standing in front of the cam and pounding beers haha looks like my buddy when i did mine.

good vid

I helped him with his 3v whipple install, and I all got was him standing in front of the camera drinking beers and asking why my valve covers were bigger, just to get in my way :fm:

shofe10

4 valve
Established Member
Yea, that is a cool vid! and bad ass tunes with it too!

Did you put LT's on? Looked like it...

No LTs hahah. The EGR delete was being a pain. Ended up removing the pro-chamber to make more room. Also you can tell that bolt on the whipple was a pain as well (the one under the plenum)

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Wow ****ing Sony blocked me from watching the video because I'm not in the U.S. right now due to music Copyrights. Well maybe I'll watch this in 6 months.

TimberWarp

Established Member
Great video, definitely its worth the hard work to get a beast like that. What was the songs that were playing?

Black Sex

Established Member
Cool vid and nice #'s for 16.5 lbs of boost. Looks like you have some cool friends to help you out for that long, or stand in your way and pound beers :poke:. None of my friends are that realiable, so I have to do everything myself. I thought doing the Whippl;e was the funnest out of everything I've done (Clutchs x2, IRS-SRA swapx2, and the whipple)
I think you should link the dyno vid here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread