Whipple track times from today

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
I have not been to the track yet with this car. But dont use that as an excuse. I have been there an done it in this game [MINOR STREET ACCOMPLISHMENTS] For large $$$$$$$. You like to gamble???

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by kaboom
I have not been to the track yet with this car. But dont use that as an excuse. I have been there an done it in this game [MINOR STREET ACCOMPLISHMENTS] For large $$$$$$$. You like to gamble???

I don't gamble. So, are you going to come to the track rental at LVD on the 30th? I guess that will be your first time at the track huh? What do you think you'll run? What's your car setup like?

MJ

EngCon

Established Member
Great job with the Whipple the first time out Mark! Keep up the good work.
Guy's it is not easy to get these cars down the track - period! I have plenty of horsepower to get a sub 10 second pass but things just have to be right - track prep (mainly on my car), weather conditions, etc., and not breaking things (not your brace tho Mark it is holding up just fine brother).
Keep hammering away Mark and you will get what you are looking for.

Jay

kaboom

Established Member
Originally posted by Robertson Racin
:lol: This is to much, Kaboom, What the fastest eaton run?? nuff said..
This thread is getting rave reviews almost 1400 views :lol: As for the fastest eaton run do you mean stock? ported? portedW/n20? Full race weight? Slicked?

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by EngCon
Great job with the Whipple the first time out Mark! Keep up the good work.
Guy's it is not easy to get these cars down the track - period! I have plenty of horsepower to get a sub 10 second pass but things just have to be right - track prep (mainly on my car), weather conditions, etc., and not breaking things (not your brace tho Mark it is holding up just fine brother).
Keep hammering away Mark and you will get what you are looking for.

Jay

Thanks Jay. So, what do you run on blower alone? Just curious. BTW, nice spread in this month's 5.0! You da man!

MJ

EngCon

Established Member
Thanks Mark - about the spread that is pretty cool to see your car in a magazine.
In Bradenton I went 10.62 on my nitrous tune (forgot to turn on the bottle) with a 1.62 short (my limited slip diff had become a one-wheel peel diff). The real test for the car on boost will be at WFC7 - since there is a no nitrous rule - but we will have a boost only tune with a little more boost than 19#. I would think with a good short and the right tune it should go somewhere around 10.35 - 10.25, but who knows.

Jay

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by EngCon
Thanks Mark - about the spread that is pretty cool to see your car in a magazine.
In Bradenton I went 10.62 on my nitrous tune (forgot to turn on the bottle) with a 1.62 short (my limited slip diff had become a one-wheel peel diff). The real test for the car on boost will be at WFC7 - since there is a no nitrous rule - but we will have a boost only tune with a little more boost than 19#. I would think with a good short and the right tune it should go somewhere around 10.35 - 10.25, but who knows.

Jay

Damn, I need a weekend at the Jay Knott school of driving! LOL

You're car is full weight too right? About 3800lbs?

MJ

kaboom

Established Member
Whats the fastest FULL RACE eaton run.....in an 03 cobra
Im not sure but nitrous pete went 10.546 at 133.78 mph with a leisurely [1.727 60-foot] Not even ported. with an 80 shot. So tell me who is the fastest full race eaton in the nation?

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
Your not wanting to post your times, so I thought this would give us a base line.. MJ will be faster his next time out, so I will put my money on the Whipple...

kaboom

Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
Nice runs MJ.

Ignore internet racers...

Kaboom probably stages with his rear tires.... haha I love when noobs do that shit
Stop it roger! You want to internet race? go to www.addictinggames.com go to redlinerumble and lets get it on.:burnout:

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by kaboom
Im not sure but nitrous pete went 10.546 at 133.78 mph with a leisurely [1.727 60-foot] Not even ported. with an 80 shot. So tell me who is the fastest full race eaton in the nation?

Wasn't that with an auto?

MJ

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
Nice runs MJ.

Ignore internet racers...

Kaboom probably stages with his rear tires.... haha I love when noobs do that shit

Matt isn't a noob, he has "been there an done it in this game [MINOR STREET ACCOMPLISHMENTS] For large $$$$$$$." :rolleyes:

MJ

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
MJ, do you have a cage??

Yes, I have the following safety equipment:

6-pt. rollbar
blow-proof bellhousing
driveshaft loop
5-pt harnesses
fire jacket
fire extinguisher

MJ

kaboom

Established Member
Originally posted by mjchip
Matt isn't a noob, he has "been there an done it in this game [MINOR STREET ACCOMPLISHMENTS] For large $$$$$$$." :rolleyes:

MJ
:lol: thats funny. Im just digging in your heads a little fellas i want everyone to have good times. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread