Who has the best deal on complete Whipple Kits?

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Ready to pull the trigger on a 2.9 Whipple Kit Polished...but wondering who has the best pricing out there shipped, and maybe forum member discount.

tenmiledaddy

Airborne
Established Member
I can't say for sure who is cheaper, but I would go with Lethal Performance. I bought a 3.4 Whipple from them about 4 years ago, and they seem to always be there to give you whatever help you need. They seem to actually give a hoot about their customers. Just my .02 cents worth..............

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I can't say for sure who is cheaper, but I would go with Lethal Performance. I bought a 3.4 Whipple from them about 4 years ago, and they seem to always be there to give you whatever help you need. They seem to actually give a hoot about their customers. Just my .02 cents worth..............

Yes they are great, have ordered parts from them before, but as for now buyfordpartsdirect has the polished kit shipped for 6200...hoping lethal can meet that price :banana:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Well thanks for all your replies, and yes tousley does have the cheapest...but i went a completely different route...pulled the trigger on the vmp tvs, thought it was more practical for what i will use it for...thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread