Who is from Kansas

jfitts23

Established Member
yea i love the red ones. i need more supercharger wine from it. barley hear it over the exuast.

jfitts23

Established Member
i was hoping you could check mine out since you got one and i don't know to much about them. my front bumper hangs low for one.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Last edited:

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I am in Wichita. I have been looking around for people to hangout with, car work ya know the basics. Even outside of Wichita I am good with that as well.

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
Lawrence, KS here! Always lookin for new people to meet and hang out with. I pm'd a few of you about an upcoming cruise in at the Winsteads in Kansas City.

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
When is the cruise?

I hadn't gotten around to PM'ing everyone that I saw from this area yet, but... I can go ahead and put the details in here.

The cruise-in is Saturday August the 14th at the Winsteads (Burger Joint) at 103rd and Metcalf. Its put on by the Mustang Club of Kansas City. Although its put on by the Mustang Club, they welcome any make or model of car.

I'd still like to get a group together to cruise to there with. I dunno how hard that would be with everyone coming from different directions. Maybe whoever is interested in going, lets start throwing out where we are all from, and then some ideas of where we could all meet up, or whatever.

jfitts23

Established Member
I have family in town for a couple of weeks but i'll try and make it. I'm still waiting on a tune for my truck.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I would like to do cruises and what not but living at least2/3 hours away from most of you makes it difficult to do. There just aren't many people here in Wichita that like to do such driving. I really don't know why either.

Users who are viewing this thread