Who is ready for TX2k11?

408-COUPE

Established Member
Finished up mine for the most part. It will be going on the dyno this week or next to double check everything. I shot some photos and a short video today. This will be my 3rd year going but first to bring a car. I am heading down there with my boys from Theonepercent.net. Should be a really good time. Cya there.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN5GKBp574M"]YouTube - 2 Step[/nomedia]

DSC_0331-1.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0325-1.jpg

JustaGT5408

Established Member
definitely looking forward to it. been wanting to go for a long time and finally able to this year. Ill just be cruising around in an audi a6 but its gonna be awesome to see everyone out

F8L BYT

Established Member
Wait Why did you paint it! It looks good now but it looked sinister before! Or is this a new car? I thought you had nitrous not a turbo?

408-COUPE

Established Member
That's a mean looking coupe! +1>> What's the combo? Sounds nasty..

Cant give away all my secrets before Texas.

Wait Why did you paint it! It looks good now but it looked sinister before! Or is this a new car? I thought you had nitrous not a turbo?

I miss my old car more each day, I hate the paint job on this one but it will change soon. I have re done the whole interior to make it feel like the old king kong.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
My car looks like it's not even going to be close to done, glad I gave my spot on the trailer to someone else. Hopefully it will be back together by the time it warms up and we start getting back out locally.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Very nice car man!! I'll be there again this year and hopefully I'll see you guys around again. PM sent.

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
Nice car! I will be there this year for the first time. Hopefully I will get to meet some of the people off the site. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread