Who is ready for TX2k11?

stangaholic280

Established Member
Some of us guys from Wichita Falls will be heading down too...including Theonepercents favorite sh*t talker SVTLOL.

We look forward to seeing ya'll down there. It's about time to start planning another N.Texas/One% showdown! :)

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
+1 thought it was kinda of a odd name for a site with the negitive biker connotation.

Outlaws Motorcycle Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I asked in the past, it's not that or the Fastest 1%....there website says:

What is 1%?

The One Percent was founded in 2009 by a handful of automotive enthusiasts who saw the need for an online community that embraces "car guys" from all walks and also extends beyond the internet into real life. We are an association of people who take pride in looking beyond the badge on a car and appreciating its styling, engineering, and performance; we especially appreciate tasteful modifications that enhance any of those qualities. The words "One Percent" do not necessarily imply elitism, but rather the realization that not everyone can truly appreciate the automobile as more than basic transportation.

Theonepercent.net is not a club, but we do control our website membership. Our membership owns and appreciates performance vehicles: European, Asian, and/or domestic - new and old. All that we ask is that you be respectful of other members and their vehicles and you may expect the same in return.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I always understood it as the fastest 1% of cars on the road, not the fastest 1% of all automotive enthusiasts.

EX1

Established Member
plenty of us 1% guys will be rolling around down there. Hopefully with better weather than last year.

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
We have 2 cars we are tring to finish up right now. Gonna be close. Hope to see yOu all there

385c958f.gif

9bff0a5f.gif

Hell yeah Rick. Hope yall get everything done in time. Really curious to see the cobra running.

408-COUPE

Established Member
Fixed it for you and that's more the night scene. There is still plenty of dig racing and 1/4-mile racing... :beer:

I wont go 180 on the street. I have the cap set at 165, theres really no reason to go over that.

You can hear the turbo(s) in the vid.

Yup its a 306 with a Master power 70.

Some of us guys from Wichita Falls will be heading down too...including Theonepercents favorite sh*t talker SVTLOL.

We look forward to seeing ya'll down there. It's about time to start planning another N.Texas/One% showdown! :)

Thats right! I am comin after Billy, wouldnt mind if he was my first race, we can put a bill on it if he wants.

Very nice looking car man! Good luck to all at TX2K11. :beer:

Thanks.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
plenty of us 1% guys will be rolling around down there. Hopefully with better weather than last year.

Hell yeah, looking forward to seeing y'all again. It better be better weather than last year, that was awful!

My car is under the knife right now and will be ready to roll for TX2K11. I won't have anything for the OP though lol. Sick car man.

stangaholic280

Established Member
Thats right! I am comin after Billy, wouldnt mind if he was my first race, we can put a bill on it if he wants.

Yeah, he has been talking about it non-stop. I'm sure he'll be very excited to race you and many others.

At this point I'm kind wishing I had dumped money into my Z06 rather than buying another Cobra. I'll be in the slow crew this year. :loser:

408-COUPE

Established Member
At this point I'm kind wishing I had dumped money into my Z06 rather than buying another Cobra. I'll be in the slow crew this year. :loser:

Its such a fun time either way. I have ridden in "slow" cars the last 2 years and its still awesome.

408-COUPE

Established Member
What day are the 1% guys heading down? Our groups should meet up and cruise down together. Our group is leaving Thursday about mid-day. :beer:

I think we are talkin about stopping in the dwf area? We are leaving Thursday around 930 in the morn. I think billy was talkin about meeting up in one of our threads.

EDIT (this is what Billy said on 1%):"get the word out us wf guys would meet yall in dallas for lunch"

Last edited:

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I still have a lot to get done if I want to get the cobra out there, it always comes down to the wire for us

Users who are viewing this thread