Who is ready for TX2k11?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Finished up mine for the most part. It will be going on the dyno this week or next to double check everything. I shot some photos and a short video today. This will be my 3rd year going but first to bring a car. I am heading down there with my boys from Theonepercent.net. Should be a really good time. Cya there.

YouTube - 2 Step

DSC_0331-1.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0325-1.jpg

Since you didn't say and no one asked, how fast are you hoping to run?

Good luck to anyone that runs and be safe!!!

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
This car looks nice but the black notch was just nasty. Paint this bitch black as well lol. No engine shots? Are we being secretive?

408-COUPE

Established Member
Really? You better get video of that one...:banana:

Yup, our site wants it to be the intro to our videos.

Since you didn't say and no one asked, how fast are you hoping to run?

Good luck to anyone that runs and be safe!!!

Its already been to the track and its fast.

This car looks nice but the black notch was just nasty. Paint this bitch black as well lol. No engine shots? Are we being secretive?

Lol I really am tempted to paint this one black, but i think im gonna do a dark silver and get the wheels done black. The engine is not clean enough to show off. I am really pick when it comes to that stuff.

69mach428

Established Member
It's gonna be a great time for everyone that goes, make sure you guys come say hey to all us 1% guys. We will all have a sticker on the back of our cars, and most likely be wearing Theonepercent.net shirts.

94venomV8

Established Member
It's gonna be a great time for everyone that goes, make sure you guys come say hey to all us 1% guys. We will all have a sticker on the back of our cars, and most likely be wearing Theonepercent.net shirts.

Just wondering what you guys "The one percent" means. I know of the infamous one percenters such as Hells Angels and other biker gangs and what it stands for but just wondering if it is the same for you and how it applies to cars?

Last edited:

ferfont1

Established Member
that looks like a stalled auto car.......tx2kxx is all about roll racing and 150+ on i-10!! lol, they will all refuse to race you from a dig! damn ricers.

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
that looks like a stalled auto car.......tx2kxx is all about roll racing and 180+ on i-10!! lol, they will all refuse to race you from a dig! damn ricers.

Fixed it for you and that's more the night scene. There is still plenty of dig racing and 1/4-mile racing... :beer:

Badasp5.0

Established Member
Just wondering what you guys "The one percent" means. I know of the infamous one percenters such as Hells Angels and other biker gangs and what it stands for but just wondering if it is the same for you and how it applies to cars?

+1 thought it was kinda of a odd name for a site with the negitive biker connotation.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaws_Motorcycle_Club]Outlaws Motorcycle Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread